The previous update actually had way less bugs than I expected! But, it still had some issues, which I’ve addressed with a new build.
To see a list of everything new in the latest update, scroll down below this drawing of Kaga Kusha by Tilanie-Pyon! I’m fond of the chibi clubmembers included at the bottom right corner!
I’ve also got some Yandere Simulator videos that I’d like to share with you, which I’ll include beneath the list of fixes and changes.
Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting. The new video and new build are finally ready!
The changelog for this build is super-long; there are about 37 additions/changes/fixes between this build and the previous one! Click “Continue Reading” to see it!
The next build is almost ready! I’ll provide some information about it:
- Eight new characters have been added to the game.
- Three of the new characters are club leaders.
- One of the game’s previous characters has been turned into a club leader.
- All four of these club leaders have a full set of voiced lines for all of their club-related dialogue.
- Three clubs which previously existed in an empty/incomplete state are now fully implemented.
- Each of the characters in these clubs have unique routines that make them different from other students that have been in the game up until this point.
- One of the new characters has a Task – it’s the first time I’ve added a new Task to the game since September of 2016.
- After this build, only one club will remain to be implemented!
All of the programming work is done, but I still need to implement a few 3D models before the build is 100% ready. Then I’ll make a video and upload the new build! The next video might be more elaborate than usual, so you may have to wait a few days for it to come out. It’s currently too early for me to predict how long it’s going to take.
Here are some screenshots of the things I’ve been working on recently:
Hmm…the Gaming Club’s routine involves them staring at a wall, tapping on their phones? What could they be doing?
A kind young man is giving Kokona some food! How nice! But how do you think this will factor into gameplay?
The backstage area of the gym has been populated with props! But, what types of items could you find backstage in a gym that could be useful for getting away with murder?
It’s the bullies! They’re peeking into one of the rooms at school. They certainly appear to be transfixed by something…but what exactly are they staring at?
It’s the bullies again! This time, they’re sunbathing…but how could this possibly be related to Osana?
I’m proud of the work I’ve done on this build, and I’m looking forward to sharing it with you in the near future! Sorry for the wait, thanks for your patience, and thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!
Hi! I’ve made a lot of progress towards the game’s next update, but there are still some more things I want to do before I release a new build, so I’m going to work on it for a little while longer. I don’t have an estimate for when I expect the next build to be ready, but I’m very happy with the progress I’ve made so far, and I’m really enjoying working on the upcoming features!
I’d like to surprise you with the next update, so I won’t tell you exactly what the next build will contain…but I’ll show you a few screenshots of some of the things that you can expect to see!
I hope you’ll look forward to the next build!
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!