If you’re looking for information about the latest big features to be added to the game, click here!
A lot of bugs have been reported! I’ve done my best to fix the most important ones. Scroll down below this awesome illustration by 132 to read about all of the bugs that were fixed!
And if you’d like to check out some other artwork that 132 created for my YouTube videos, click here, here, and here!
- There was a bug that would cause a student’s dead body to become inaccessible if the student was killed too close to the school exit. To combat this issue, I’ve extended the amount of time that students are invulnerable for, when they are walking through the school gate.
- Fixed bug that would allow a student to see a corpse even if the corpse had “Hidden” status (inside of a bathroom stall, for example).
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to appear in your basement even after they had already killed themselves.
- Fixed the bug that would allow the player to rotate the GUI while peeking into…the room we don’t talk about.
- Fixed bug that would cause corpses to leave blood pools in midair while being tossed off the school rooftop.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to speak to students after wearing a mask and taking it off.
- Fixed bug that would make it possible to carry a corpse and push a dumpster at the same time.
- Fixed bug that would make it possible to wear multiple masks at the same time.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to hand a weapon to a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed the floating pair of glasses inside…the room we don’t talk about.
- Changed the hair color of the corpses at the title screen so that it doesn’t look like there are 5 dead Yandere-chans in the background.
- Added fire extinguishers to the school. You can’t actually pick them up…yet.
- Removed the “Warning” scene. It was a bit too…”cringey”.
This build would have been available yesterday if it wasn’t for this problem. Please, do not send me an e-mail unless:
- You’re volunteering.
- You’re reporting a bug.
- You represent a company or a publication.
- You’re reporting someone who is impersonating me.
- You’re sharing fan art or cosplay.
Remember, every minute I spend reading your e-mail is a minute I am NOT developing the game. You don’t want to delay the game, do you? Then, only send me an e-mail me if you have something extremely important to say.
Thanks in advance!