I’ve got some bug fixes and some improvements to the behavior of wet students! Scroll down past this lovely illustration by Inan0 to see the latest fixes and additions to the game.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to play sound effects out of the left audio channel or the right audio channel based on the orientation of Yandere-chan’s head, rather than the orientation of the camera.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to walk around school wet or naked if Yandere-chan went to class immediately after dumping water or blood on the purple-haired girl.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to dump a bucket of water off the school rooftop outside of the purple-haired girl’s phone call event.
- Fixed bug that would break the purple-haired girl’s pathfinding if she was following Yandere-chan before her phone call event triggered.
- Fixed bug that would cause a photograph of a dumpster to be registered as a “corpse photograph” if a corpse was inside of the dumpster.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to bathe in the shower room while holding an item in their hand or dragging a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to display the incorrect button prompt at the portal that leads into school.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to see a floating hair wig during a “noticed by Senpai” game over event.
- Fixed bug that would make a teacher say two different phrases simultaneously upon witnessing murder.
New Wet NPC Behavior
- If the purple-haired girl sees a corpse while she is wet with blood, she runs to the shower area and cleans the blood off of her body rapidly before fleeing the school.
- If the purple-haired girl sees a corpse while she is wet with water, she decides that she doesn’t care about drying off, and just flees the school.
- If the purple-haired girl sees a corpse while she is naked, she changes into her gym uniform before she flees the school (unless she is bloody).
I’ve finished moving into my new home! Now I finally have some free time to work on the game again…but I still have over 175 bug reports to go through, and I’m going to take a 2-week vacation starting on September 1st, so I don’t think I’ll have much time to do anything other than bug fixes between now and the start of my vacation…anyway, I’ll try my best to get a cool new feature into the game between now and September 1st!