Sorry for the delay! The new build is ready. The focus of this build is a new type of character: juvenile delinquents!
This video will tell you everything you need to know about how delinquents operate in Yandere Simulator:
This build contains more than just delinquents, though! Scroll down to read a full list of everything that is different in this build of the game:
Additions and Fixes
- I noticed that some people enjoy playing the game with the camera zoomed in as far as possible. I think this is a terrible idea, because it gives you a very poor view of your surroundings. I’ve added a new debug command to the debug menu; pressing the “T” key will cause the camera to switch to an “over-the-shoulder” viewpoint when fully zoomed in. Now maybe you weirdos who play with the camera zoomed in will actually be able to see what’s around you.
- Added a new background track to the game (that means adding 9 versions, one for each combination of atmosphere and sanity). When the schoolday begins, the player has a random chance of hearing the old track or the new track.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the circular saw from being labeled as a piece of evidence after using it to dismember a girl, making it impossible to avoid the police after using the circular saw to dismember a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to carry corpses even if their Physical Education grade wasn’t high enough, if that corpse had been dropped off of a rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would prevent gloves from being incinerated, resulting in the police always arresting Yandere-chan even if she had worn gloves while killing.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to carry a weapon and a corpse simultaneously.
- Added voiced lines for the armless demon. I mean, uh…the…totally normal guy.
- Moved the incinerator to a new location.
- Placed delinquent characters outside of the garbage disposal zone.
- Delinquents will shove you away if you get too close to them.
- Delinquents will raise their weapons and prepare for a fight if they see you wielding a weapon in their vicinity.
- Delinquents will lower their weapons if they see you lower your weapon.
- Delinquents will attack you if you get too close to them while wielding a weapon.
- Delinquents will run up to you and attack you if they see you dragging/carrying a corpse or a body part.
- Being attacked by a delinquent will result in a game over.
- Delinquents will not attack you if you are carrying a corpse inside of a cello case.
Discrete Corpse Transportation
- Added a cello case to the game.
- It is possible to wear the cello case on your back.
- It is possible to open and close the cello case.
- When the cello case is open, it is possible to place body parts or a katana inside of it.
- Added carry-able trashcans to the game.
- It is possible to place body parts inside of trash cans in order to carry the body parts discreetly and sneak them past delinquents.
My currently objective is to make all clubs functional. That’s why I added delinquents to the game; otherwise, the Light Music Club’s benefit (a cello case) would not have seemed very useful. For now, I’ll continue to implement all club benefits. I hope that they will all be operational by March 15th! After the club benefits are all implemented, I’ll return to implementing all rival elimination methods.
331 thoughts on “Delinquents in Yandere Simulator”
cant wait to play this.
i know me neither
Yandere-chan should be able to have crushes from other boys and should be able to flirt with them<3
How? And Why? She feels no emotions except for Senpai. I understand flirting/manipulating other boys, but having a crush on someone else would kind of defeat the purpose.
Good Idea ^D^
Yes…. i should. Hehe.. then i can murder them on a date hehe….. all… for…. senpai…. (say it slowly and coldy)
My only- AND BIGGEST question is will the game be free once its finished? i mean i’ve played for a while and followed since when the game came out, but, i hope it will be free to me because i’m not supposed to put money or anything on my pc according to my parents .-.
So basically, as Yandere Dev said in a previous video, the games price depends on how well the crowd funding campaign does. If it does a lot better than expected and reaches over the goal it will be 20-25 dollars, if it reaches its goal initially it will be 10-15 dollars(i think, don’t quote me on it), and if it doesn’t reach it’s goal it will be 5 dollars-free since it won’t have all the awesome features it was intended to have. So the answer is, most likely NO the game will NOT be free, but you should see that as a good thing since the game will hopefully be amazing in that sense and Yandere Dev can finally get rewarded for all the hard work he does. The game will be out by 2019(an estimate made by Yandere Dev) so maybe your parents will let you get it by then.
omg I never expected that the young band with problems and let not kill or be frightened by a body
which will be the link to download if I can indicate to download yandere simulator
does this game except windows 8? Ive heard windows 10 is terrible for gamers so I didn’t upgrade
Actually i use windows 10 and i run games just fine!
oh, same here. >.>
Just upgrade, it’s nonsense to stay behind just because of such a small differense ^^
how do you summon
A demon? I know how…
You have to kill all the occult members then dismember them in the demon circle and it should work.
How can i get thissss
Just wanted to say that this game (build) is the most amazing thing ever! If I feel like getting in a fight irl, all I have to do is come home and kill all the students on Yandere Simulator, and I feel much much better. I don’t know what that says about me, but hey, if it works, and it’s not harming anyone, it’s good in my book! I love love love everything about this game, and I can’t wait for the full version! Thank you for making this game (build)!
Murder makes me feel better too…..hehehe
Wish I had a computer to play this. I know almost everything about the game…ill be waiting for my computer. 🎮
im soowwiieeee how do u update yandere simulator, im new to this
You have to re-download the game
song – It begging to look a lot like murder. Every where you go. And if you like DAN-SENPAI,I WILL STAB YOU WITH A KNIFE!!!!! So stay away cause……….HE’S MINE!!!!!!!!
Yandere dev I need revenge on those delinquents so I can get my anger out …. before they get in my way again.And that’s no fun because, I only have a week to eliminate my 10 rivals…….hehehe
Actually you have 1 rival each week so you have ten weeks to eliminate each rival
watch 30 facts of yandere simulator and remember SENPAI IS MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!! (stabs kokona) ……………………. and your next………….heheheheh-hahahahaHAHAHA………..
Even though it is only a debug build, this is an incredible game! I find it quite enjoyable, challenging but still fun. There’s not too many games out on the market where you play as whatever form of ‘monster’ there is, so this is quite refreshing. In all seriousness however I find this game very thought provoking. It deals with some very dark, deep subject matter such as mental illness, suicide, bullying to name a few and I think your game can do a bit of good by making people more aware of those issues and hopefully encouraging dialogue and action, so I understand wholeheartedly why you want it to be taken seriously!
I love this game because it is so very systematic. And fun and simple. Yandere Dev really put hard work into this. I would say he is pretty smart creating a game that most people wouldve made musicals and cosplays- the game isnt even complete! Here is a suggestion–
1. Level 1 of Psychology can make you cause diversions. For example, an empty bottle would kinda make people say:’What’s that? Nah, who cares.” A broken bottle, and a bit of red paint would cause them to say: ‘Huh? Is that a bloody bottle?” Then they’d rush to the situation and give you some time to kill them in that area. With that said, adding a CURIOUS personality is very useful.
2. Curious Personality. If you are all bloody, holding a weapon, or even holding a bloody scissor, boxcutter, or screwdriver. They will follow you around waiting for an Apologize. Curious personality’s will stalk you the next day, gathering information. If so, I have several methods. Kill them, ask them to go away but dialouge changes to Why are you following me?, Ask a student to distract them, or run away and hidemin the maze, classroom, or comfort room. Thanks Yandere Dev for making a jaw dropping game!
No, no, you cannot give an ideas to Devpai in here, no, no.
question: can we kill deliquent?
(Stabs Kokona,Oka,and Osan)……….who’s next?
You dont even know your name if you call yourself yandere chan. plus… sweetheart, i should be the one to stab osan-you spelled that wrong sweety- A and, i already know MY next rival. The leader of the delinquents.. hehhehheh….. wait, why am i telling you this?
New free online games http://www.jocuriarcade.me
SEMPAI WILL BE MINE!!
for one, you spelled both named wrong. for two. i dont act like that sweetheart.
Something that might be interesting is the ability to bury corpses as a garden club member, that way you can avoid deliquients or temporarily hide a body until time allows Yandere-chan to expose of it in the incinerator. I can just imagine how creepy it would be for students to be walking over their dead classmates and the animation of her dumping a limp body into the ground >:3
As much has I think this is a good idea to use delinquents it is very time consuming and takes forever to try and dispose of a body. Can you make another way to dispose of bodys? Like disguising your self as a workman/woman and have a case and be able to put body’s in the case or box? Dismemberment takes alone time to do. Plus it feels like the delinquents just have a little bit to much power.
Yandere Dev you should add a school pool and swimming club because you can change int the school swim uniform. The abilities it should have is it helps boost your physical education and you can drown your rival in the pool with ought anyone knowing you killed her. and you would learn how to sneak under water to hold your victim down while she drowns,
Um when I tried to download the simulator my computer said there was a virus hidden in your game ….should I be worried about that
Am I the only one who is getting scared about this extreme delinquent rival? She’s going to be worst than yandere-chan! Maybe. And the way Yandere-Dev was describing the leader, yeah I’m unsettled now. I haven’t played the game yet, but maybe it’s going to be a little too freaky for me. I’m such a wuss.
HEY BOY DELINQUENTS! THE 80s CALLED AND THEY WANT THEIR HAIRSTYLES BACK!