It’s the same story as yesterday; there were no huge critical issues in the previous build, but I fixed some bugs and made some improvements, so I’ve decided to update the game.
To read a list of everything that changed between the previous build and the current one, scroll down beneath this absolutely adorable artwork of Ayano holding the mascot of Tiny Wars in her hands, drawn by LaDollBlanche!
Fixes and Changes
- Restored the “Custom Portrait” feature that had been missing from the game for a while. Read the text file named “How To Add Custom Textures.txt” in the StreamingAssets folder to learn how to use it.
- Fixed bug that caused the incorrect student names to be displayed on the social media page accessible from Yandere-chan’s computer at home.
- When the bullies are trying to spy on Gema, they will manually open the door to the Gaming Club if it’s closed when they are trying to spy.
- When the bullies are trying to spy on Gema, they will no longer perform the “spying” animation unless he’s actually in the room.
- The accessory that appears on Yandere-chan’s body after joining the Drama Club is now a rose instead of the “cravat” from before.
- Fixed bug that would cause Cooking Club members to attempt to feed characters that were being posed with Pose Mode.
- Changed the way that students spawn at the beginning of the day so that they are all in distinct groups.
- Fixed bug that prevented Riku from changing his appearance as a part of the Matchmaking process.
- Fixed bug that would make the camera twitch violently at the very beginning of the day.
- Restored Kokona and Saki’s friendship bracelets.