The previous update actually had way less bugs than I expected! But, it still had some issues, which I’ve addressed with a new build.
To see a list of everything new in the latest update, scroll down below this drawing of Kaga Kusha by Tilanie-Pyon! I’m fond of the chibi clubmembers included at the bottom right corner!
I’ve also got some Yandere Simulator videos that I’d like to share with you, which I’ll include beneath the list of fixes and changes.
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Previously, if you annoyed a student by repeatedly talking to them / wasting their time, they would ignore you for the rest of the day. Now, they will only ignore you for a few hours (after you’ve passed time in class).
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to slide along the ground while posing if the player aimed a camera at their face while they were on their way to distract another student.
- From now on, if a Phone Addict witnesses you commit murder in the span of time *after* they have taken a photo, but *before* they begin fleeing, they will snap another photo.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Chase Camera” (the view that appears when a Phone Addict is running away after taking a photo) to display the AR minigame models.
- When joining the Gaming Club, Yandere-chan will now wear a red cloth instead of a D-pad in her hair, like the rest of the members of the club.
- Disabled the cinematic camera’s ability to see the “augmented reality” models, so that the magical girls don’t photobomb your screenshots.
- Fixed bug that made the augmented reality “magical girl” float in front of the smartphones of students who weren’t playing the AR game.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the player from being able to use the “Feed” feature on a student after joining the Cooking Club.
- Lowered the volume of the latest set of background tracks, since they were much louder than the rest of the game’s music.
- Distributed different Personas to some of the students, since the ones in the previous build were placeholders.
- Changed the appearance of a Cooking Club student who looked too similar to a pre-existing student.
- Students will now refuse to follow Yandere-chan into the locker room; it’s just too weird.
- Added a voice clip for Yandere-chan when she is asking the bullies their opinion of Gema.
- Fixed bug that would cause two students to try and sit in the same seat.
- Added the D-pad as a hair accessory option for Yandere-chan.
- Fixed typos and inaccuracies in Students’ profiles.
- Added aprons to male Cooking Club members.
I’d like to share some videos that I found noteworthy!
First, a Spanish YouTuber created a “Draw My Life” video about Yandere-chan and Yandere Simulator. Although I can’t understand the language he’s speaking, I’ve always loved Draw My Life videos, and I think it’s fascinating to watch someone explain the concept of the game using the Draw My life format!
The next video I’d like to share was uploaded to the YouTube channel for a rapper named Denzel Curry. The music video for his track “BLACK METAL TERRORIST” uses footage from Yandere Simulator! This came as quite a surprise to me! I definitely didn’t see that coming!
The last video I’d like to share comes from a YouTuber named Borupen Saishiki. In a very creative move, he used Yandere Simulator’s Pose Mode to create an animated music video! This is remarkable to me, because what he’s accomplished is the virtual equivalent of stop motion animation, which is a very, very time-consuming process. I’m impressed!
That’s all I wanted to share for now!