The Saving/Loading feature continues to improve! To see a list of everything that was fixed or added, scroll down past this adorable artwork of Horuda Puresu by Tooth Pasta!
Oh, did you think I was done sharing Tooth Pasta’s art? Think again!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- If a Student Council member runs to the teachers to report a murder and discovers that all teachers are dead, they will realize what kind of danger they are in, and will run out of school and call the police.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to freeze in place if the player loaded a save and then defeated a delinquent in the combat minigame before the delinquent had walked through the school gate.
- If you save the game while a student is carrying a dropped object back to its original location, the game should now accurately re-create those circumstances upon loading that save file.
- Fixed bug that would prevent defeated delinquents from performing the right animations or sitting on the bench after loading a save where delinquents had been defeated.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from removing a delinquent weapon from the delinquent’s back if the player loaded a save where a delinquent had dropped a weapon.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from ever being able to place another note in a locker if one student rejected a note.
- Students will no longer investigate loud music coming from a bathroom, the incinerator area, or the headmaster’s room.
- The state of doors (whether they were open or closed when the game was saved) is now recorded when Saving/Loading.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the game from equipping a weapon onto Yandere-chan when reloading a save.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquent weapons to be in weird positions when reloading a save.