There are two things that I never seem to run out of: Pretty fan art, and bugs to fix!
With that said, scroll down past this illustration by Laced Mint to see a list of fixed bugs.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to stop reacting to Yandere-chan’s camera if they were distracted by another student while reacting to Yandere-chan’s camera.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s Wednesday lunchtime event subtitles to display if the player was standing near Sakyu Basu while the event was taking place.
- Fixed bug that would cause fountain sound effects to play for a split second when loading the school environment. (I really fixed it this time! Honest!)
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to get stuck on chairs/tables when using the debug menu to teleport to the Light Music Clubroom.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to enter an incorrect state if the player pressed the Escape key while dismembering a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would allow the a student to perform the “Distract” action on a student who was in the middle of an event.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to become stuck if they heard maniacal laughter and walked over to investigate it.
- Fixed bug that would cause Sakyu Basu to freeze if the player stole her ring less than a second after she removed it.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to open the Debug Menu and the Easter Egg menu simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that would cause Sakyu Basu’s voiced line to not play and cause her to freeze in place.
At this point, I only have 7 days remaining to prepare something cool by May 15th, so it’s extremely unlikely that I’ll continue to release any more bug-fixing builds between now and the 15th. I hope. We’ll see!