It’s another bug-fixing build! Sorry! I just keep finding bugs! It keeps happening!
To see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful image created by Haryudanto!
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to become unable to pick up items or weapons that were dropped in the doorways of the shed or the greenhouse in the Gardening Club area.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to fail to drop or de-equip her weapon when performing an action such as preparing food, changing clothes, or bathing.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to take panty shots of a student whose panties were not visible due to their outfit.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to be apprehended by a teacher after being knocked comatose by a delinquent.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s school uniform to appear white at the title screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Cooking Club’s Kerchief to use the wrong texture.
- Club accessories will no longer appear on Yandere-chan’s body when she is naked.
- Re-textured the Light Music clubroom and filled it with music-related props.
- Added “nature sounds” ambience to the Gardening Club area.
- Added a voice clip for Sakyu Basu’s “Where’s my ring?” line.
Hopefully there won’t be any need to upload another bug-fixing build between now and May 15th. Fingers crossed!