Maybe nobody reads this blog post because it’s too long. I’ll try to write a shorter version.
- Don’t ask me questions.
- Don’t send me crash logs.
- Don’t send me suggestions.
- Don’t offer to translate the game.
- Don’t tell me that the game won’t run on your computer.
If you contact me about any of those things, I’m just going to link you to the “Stop Sending Stupid E-mails!” blog post.
In short, don’t ever contact me unless:
- You’re volunteering.
- You’re reporting a bug.
- You represent a company or a publication.
- You’re reporting someone who is impersonating me.
- You’re sharing fan art or cosplay.
And, only report bugs if you’re willing to follow the instructions written on this page.
This should be obvious, but every minute I spend reading your e-mail is a minute I am NOT developing the game. You don’t want to delay the game, do you? Then, only send me an e-mail me if you have something very important to say, or if your e-mail does not require a reply.
(I’m sorry to sound curt in this blog post, but I have to keep it as short as possible, or else people won’t read it.)