Whoops! There were a couple of really inconvenient bugs in the previous build. This new update should fix those problems.
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork illustrated by Ezra Valenzuela depicting what the cover artwork might look like for a manga about Yandere Simulator if it was published in 1989!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is now possible to attack Raibaru without being counter-attacked if you have poisoned Raibaru first (with any of the 4 types of poison). (It was always supposed to work this way; I didn’t realize that this feature wasn’t functioning properly.)
- Updated the text that describes the benefits of raising your Physical Education stat. (Specifically, the text that displays when using the Gaming Club’s computer to boost your stats.)
- Fixed bug that made it difficult for the game to detect whether or not the player should be able to pick up a nearby radio, if the radio had fallen and landed upside-down.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s club accessories to remain visible on her body when she was wearing only a towel in the shower building.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that the player had successfully eliminated their rival at the end of the day on Friday.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from allowing the player to purchase sleeping medicine from the convenience store in town.
- Fixed bug that prevented volumes 2~5 of Life Note from appearing in Yandere-chan’s room after being collected at school.
- Fixed bug that caused a female delinquent’s face and body to deform in weird ways when she was sulking on a bench.
- Fixed bug that would let the player have an infinite number of sedatives if they purchased one.
- It is now possible to pause the game during a Befriend/Betray mission.