Whoops! There were a couple of really inconvenient bugs in the previous build. This new update should fix those problems.
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork illustrated by Ezra Valenzuela depicting what the cover artwork might look like for a manga about Yandere Simulator if it was published in 1989!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is now possible to attack Raibaru without being counter-attacked if you have poisoned Raibaru first (with any of the 4 types of poison). (It was always supposed to work this way; I didn’t realize that this feature wasn’t functioning properly.)
- Updated the text that describes the benefits of raising your Physical Education stat. (Specifically, the text that displays when using the Gaming Club’s computer to boost your stats.)
- Fixed bug that made it difficult for the game to detect whether or not the player should be able to pick up a nearby radio, if the radio had fallen and landed upside-down.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s club accessories to remain visible on her body when she was wearing only a towel in the shower building.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that the player had successfully eliminated their rival at the end of the day on Friday.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from allowing the player to purchase sleeping medicine from the convenience store in town.
- Fixed bug that prevented volumes 2~5 of Life Note from appearing in Yandere-chan’s room after being collected at school.
- Fixed bug that caused a female delinquent’s face and body to deform in weird ways when she was sulking on a bench.
- Fixed bug that would let the player have an infinite number of sedatives if they purchased one.
- It is now possible to pause the game during a Befriend/Betray mission.
163 thoughts on “December 14th Bug-Fixing Build”
I found a bug.
1) I left a note in Osana’s locker in the morning asking her to meet me at the outdoor cafeteria at 4:00pm. I also unlocked Budo’s task during this time.
2) I purchased a lockpick from Info-chan and used it to get the gasoline.
3) After school, when Osana finished her conversation with Raibaru, I sent her to her locker.
4) At 4:00pm, I distracted Raibaru with Budo’s task while Osana went to the outdoor cafeteria.
5) I tried to pour gasoline on Osana from the rooftop above, but the bucket acted like it was full of weights instead of liquid.
I’m not sure if this is a bug or if its meant to work like this, but when I murder a character which holds onto keys (specifically the gardening club leader) I am unable to pick the keys up, maybe it’s meant to work like that, but I feel like we should be able to steal keys that are on or are dropped from corpses because after all, they’re dead, they’re not able to try and take the key back or catch you stell it
Huh? But, you CAN pick keys off of the ground once they have been dropped by a dead character…
they might have meant the the keys stay there?
the keys always stay after I pick them up for me
I mean, I can use them but they remain in the ground. Maybe that’s what they meant.
Alright, I’ll address that in the next build.
hello yandere dev, i dont know how to comment , thats why i’m replying. okay so you can change senpais hairstyle and stuff, could you also add that for ayano-chan? i know we can change it with debug but i think it’ll be cool!
I’d like the game to eventually support this feature.
i just recently got the new build and i loaded it in and started to play but then it glitched out and the whole game turned off then i rebooted it and it had no school, students, teachers or anything it was just a large green blur im not sure whats going on so please get back to be on that when u had time
Never heard anyone describe anything like that…kinda feels like a “fake bug report to waste YandereDev’s time’ trolling attempt.
Jesus, YandereDev. So you will just assume it is fake? It is possible if any file got deleted by something, anti virus, or the guy just had a bad computer.
What sort of trolling attempt would ask you for help anyway?
Sounds awfully like your antivirus went haywire. You might have to redownload and use your security’s whitelist to make sure it isn’t interfering.
How come Ryoba’s face looks deformed when she laughs or smirks kinda weird tho and creepy it looks like she has large dimples on her cheeks it’s not like smooth out or normal she looks demented
Also it looks like her face gets smushed
I’m not sure if it’s just me but I was playing 1980’s mode and I told the ninth rival to go and get a letter in her locker after that when she went to change her uniform and outfit glitched together
I attempted to replicate this bug, but it wouldn’t happen.
Yanderedev, I don’t know if this is intentional but whenever I crouch down and use yandere vision, ayano giggles after I let go of the ctrl button.
How are you Dev? How update goes?
Yanderedev i just noticed something strange this is not important, well at friday in 1980s mode the rivals events are giving a copy of their notes for senpai, i’m just really curious so i’m using the first person mode to see what’s written there, and the notes is something about covid-19 at may 2020 (i guess?). Can you please change the notes cause it’s just weird like the school gives exam about future disease
yandev in 1980’s mode some one reported a corpse and i stole the sheet and i got caught but it was moving but ryoba was stuck in time? can you fix this in the future?
I can’t understand what you’re trying to tell me. Please record a video of the bug.
Hi Yanderedev. I apologize if you have already been asked this, but would you ever consider porting Yandere Simulator to Linux after it is released? Or maybe even MacOS? Thank you very much.
I’d need a spare computer with Linux/Mac installed to do this.
Yandere dev I found a bug! After the lessons on the bench of Musume I noticed that there are the usual writings that are written on the bench of a bullied student, is this wanted or is a bug?(sorry for bad english)
Oops! I’ll fix that in the next build.
I’m not sure what I did wrong but in 1980s mode, when I tried to get the S+ ending with Teiko expelled but on Friday she still confessed under the blossom tree, clearly before that I had checked to make sure and she was nowhere to be found, the game did say that rival expelled tho…is this a bug? I’m sorry if this is time-consuming since I just got into this situation like 3 days ago…
Yes, it is a bug!
I found a bug
1) I made saiki a mindslave and brought her back to school
2) I gave her a knife after Osana was done talking to Ribaru
3) When Osana got to the lockers Saiki killed herself while osana was “being killed by Saiki” and Osana randomly stood up
4) The police arrive at school and find the corpse of both Osana and Saiki but a Knife stained with only the blood of Saiki
5) After the police investigation Osana confesses her love to senpai even though she was killed
I attempted to re-create the bug that you described, but it wouldn’t happen. Can you record a video of it?