I fixed some pretty significant bugs, so I’ve uploaded a new build!
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed, scroll past this gorgeous artwork by annie_czech!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is now possible to find an item to collect and put in the Senpai Shrine. In the future, there will be one new item available per week of gameplay. (Also, the number of collectibles in your Senpai Shrine will probably affect some aspect of gameplay, like reducing how quickly your sanity degrades.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to magically drop dead at Yandere-chan’s feet if they got within 1 meter of her while she was giggling with less than 33% sanity.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Cooking Club member to use the wrong animations if they spotted a bloody weapon on the ground while they were holding a tray of food.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Cooking Club member’s food tray to turn invisible and remain invisible if they noticed something strange on the ground.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to stand up after being apprehended if she was spotted by 4 students plus a Student Council member.
- Fixed bug that prevented Budo from re-locating to the Martial Arts Club if the player spoke to him about the sparring minigame.
- Changed a few student likes/dislikes to make them more consistent with their behavior / what is written in their profiles.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to forget to restore the player’s number of panty shots properly if the day was restarted.
- Fixed bug that would cause one of the Basu sisters to freeze in place if she won a struggle with Yandere-chan.
- Added a controller graphic to the loading screen so that new players will know what all the buttons are.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to drown a student during Mission Mode.
- Added a shopkeeper to the game store in the town.
50 thoughts on “January 10th Bug-Fixing Build”
artowrk… Dev, u dont need to rush posting posts u know
*bug hunter theme starts playing*
i watch bijumike’s viedeos too😂
(i don’t know if I wrote the name right or is it wrong?)
why do i hear boss music?
I can’t wait to check the new update
BUT WHERS OSANA
WHENE I CN PLY WITH HER
YandereDev already said that he wants to do some things to the game (upgrade the UI and the unity version) before implementing Osana
How much do you think is missing?
What Yanderedev to do are thing of street?
Well the only feature missing right now is Snap Mode, after that is done i believe he’ll update the looks of the game (changing the UI and unity version)
The street is already done, the only thing missing on it are the shopkeepers, which of course will come over time
YanDev said that he add her to the official demo with more new changes in his previous video about her.
Sorry for the wrong spellings if there are any but my English isn’t very good.😓
Are you OK?
stop rushing him he is working on her
Can’t wait to see Jay’s reaction to this
He might not play it again till osana and the other rivals are added in fully
New Patch Note! I will also be waiting for the next patch note!
I’m waiting for the next rival update!
but … where is the update?
I downloaded the update, I thought that it had already been released … but no! no update
Maybe…an update will be released tomorrow..I hope so..
if it didn’t update just click re-download game, then the update should always be there.
YAY A WRITING STICK!!!!
Are you going to put more shopkeepers in the town before Osana come? 🤔
He nibbles his pencil! He’s human! Anyone else reminded of the end of “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown”? Hmm…I guess could be “You’re a Sick Girl, Ayano Aishi”.
Lol I actually WAS reminded of that! Great minds think alike!
I saw an ad for Yandere Sim today. Did you buy ads from YouTube?
That add was probably fake. Dev won’t advertise the game until it is at least an official demo.
one step closer
boy, i cant wait!
Still not finished with kokona’s experiment? In the build version of January 10, when you press the Debug G key, kokona is summoned again!
After pressing Debug G, Student ID shows that both Osana and kokona are friends with Ayano.
It won’t let me pick up dead Horuda, I have to use the demon at the front of the school to delete her and then summon her again.
The progress that Yandere Dev Is making Is really fast… I think the first oficial demo will come in 2 weeks – 4 months… And I think the last rival will come in 3 months – 2 years.
YOUR GAME WAS A FUCKING SHIT!! IT WAS SO BUGGED THAT I COULDN’T PASS A DAY WHITOUT MORE THAN 5 BUGS!!! I HAD TO START OVER AND OVER…
You fixed a lot… I can’t find any bugs… Yandere Simulator Is BEAUTIFULL.
Love your work Yandere Dev!
I think i’m the only Boulivian fanatic of Yandere Simulator… Which Is… Never Mind…
See you in the next update
YanDev, because the deaths are not very realistic, like, when you stab, you don’t get a knife mark or tears in your clothes, or when you hit something heavy it doesn’t crush your head or something?
YanDev may add something significant like that in the future..?
I meant for that to go to Yagamotho 404
Hey Yandev I was wondering when yandere simluatior becomes an official game, or even before that, will it be accessable on the nintendo switch??
YandereDev’s main priority is the PC version, but i’m guessing he’ll do ports once the game is fully done
The controller graphic is helpful, but I wish there was also a graphic for the keyboard for the people who don’t play with a controller. (like me…)
I wish there was special Ayano’s reaction while getting caught with low sanity, cuz she’s crazy with low sanity
Hey, I don’t know how else to contact you, but I wanted to say how much I love this game, and every detailed part of it. Is there any way to make it download quicker on my computer? Cause right before I wrote this, it was downloaded till 39% finally, and then it just dissapeared on its own, so I have to wait all over again..
deaths are something like saying it …
badly done the animations are very well done
but when the dead npc remains like a ragdoll it is very stupid that we say because first when we kill the npc when it falls to the ground it simply goes off (sometimes) or so that it becomes ragdoll it is like it jumps a little and is half shot at any I think that the ragdoll issue is a bit useless because everything else in the game is rallying but that is not and there are also no knife marks, tears and no tears or cracks in the Yandere Chan uniform because when the NPC is attacked it should making him say defend himself be a failed attempt to defend himself …
then basically there should be forges or scratches on the yandere chan uniform to make it more realistic …
and another thing in all the changes that you must make in the game I refer to the issue of changing the version of unity to the most recent I in case I recommend that you do that first and then the issue of post-processing effects and then change the UI the title screen and others ….
To make it something like a few steps to do it.
I want to add one last thing,
How are you doing in osana?
You have progressed in something?
When do you think it will be ready?
Great work Yandere Dev, but when are you going to make the it so there is a penalty for too high of a reputation? For example students following her. This would make things way more balanced wouldn’t it?
yeah, that would be really cool!
All talk , no action , sounds good , does not work .
Hi I love yandere simulator! ❤
How do I install this game???