I fixed some pretty significant bugs, so I’ve uploaded a new build!
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed, scroll past this gorgeous artwork by annie_czech!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is now possible to find an item to collect and put in the Senpai Shrine. In the future, there will be one new item available per week of gameplay. (Also, the number of collectibles in your Senpai Shrine will probably affect some aspect of gameplay, like reducing how quickly your sanity degrades.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to magically drop dead at Yandere-chan’s feet if they got within 1 meter of her while she was giggling with less than 33% sanity.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Cooking Club member to use the wrong animations if they spotted a bloody weapon on the ground while they were holding a tray of food.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Cooking Club member’s food tray to turn invisible and remain invisible if they noticed something strange on the ground.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to stand up after being apprehended if she was spotted by 4 students plus a Student Council member.
- Fixed bug that prevented Budo from re-locating to the Martial Arts Club if the player spoke to him about the sparring minigame.
- Changed a few student likes/dislikes to make them more consistent with their behavior / what is written in their profiles.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to forget to restore the player’s number of panty shots properly if the day was restarted.
- Fixed bug that would cause one of the Basu sisters to freeze in place if she won a struggle with Yandere-chan.
- Added a controller graphic to the loading screen so that new players will know what all the buttons are.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to drown a student during Mission Mode.
- Added a shopkeeper to the game store in the town.