When I’m working on a new feature, I can’t upload any new builds until the feature is complete, since I don’t want people to encounter a half-finished, half-functional feature. So, before I begin working on a new feature, I want the latest build of the game to be in a really solid, bug-free state, since it’s going to be the last build you get for a while. (Remember the super-long delay between November 1st and December 18th?) So, that’s why I wanted to upload one last bug-fixing build – so that, if there’s a delay between now and the next build, you’re getting the most stable build I can possibly provide you with.
Of course, I don’t actually think there will be another 47-day delay! The next feature being added to the game definitely won’t take that long to implement; probably just a few days, maybe
a week it’ll be released on June 1st at the absolute most. But, I still want to upload a bug-fixing build anyway.
Anyway, enough justification! To see a list of everything that is fixed or different in the latest build, scroll down past this super-cute illustration of the Basu sisters, drawn by Katloid!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that caused bullies to pose like they were holding a invisible phone in their hands whenever Yandere-chan aimed a camera at them, but only if Yandere-chan was a member of the Photography club when she did it.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “hearts coming out of a character’s head” effect from reflecting the player’s Seduction stat, if the player’s Seduction stat was being affected by a boost from the Gaming Club.
- Fixed bug that caused the two sparring martial arts students to give their “interrupting a sparring match” reaction if Yandere-chan walked past them after their sparring match had already ended.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the game from properly calculating the reputation bonus that the player should get from complimenting a boy while a Gaming Club seduction bonus was active.
- Fixed bug that caused a student council member to run to the fountain in the school plaza if they discovered a corpse after the corpse had been reported to the police by someone else.
- Changed the wording of the text that displays when a club disbands because of a dead club leader so that it applies to more types of circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would break Kokona’s “go to the bathroom” Wednesday event if she was alarmed by the player while on her way to the bathroom.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from having a reaction to seeing the player carry around an axe, drama club prop, or delinquent weapon.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to speak to a defeated delinquent before the delinquent had gotten a chance to catch his breath.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible for Yandere-chan to flick matches after being pushed away by someone while flicking a match.
- Cowards will no longer use the Phone Addict reaction to murder if they are holding a smartphone when they witness a murder.
- Adjusted the rotation of the doors in the plaza area so that they won’t clip into the hedges near the walls of the plaza.
- Fixed bug that made it possible for Yandere-chan to interact with a dumpster while being chased by a pursuer.
- Fixed bug that was stopping Kokona from checking her locker for notes when leaving school.
- Added a few more props to the Announcement Room.