None of the bugs that have been reported lately were super-critical game-breaking bugs, but I still wanted to upload a new build with all the latest fixes just so that nobody spends their time reporting bugs that have already been fixed!
This is the part of the blog post where I show off some really cool fan art – but today I’d like to do something different and show you a funny fan comic by MissElixir!
I hope you liked it as much as I did! Now click “Continue Reading” to view a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build:
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Removed debug functionality for spawning a student using the spacebar. (It was added for one purpose and was meant to be deleted after fulfilling that purpose.)
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to pickpocket the nurse while the nurse was moving, if the nurse was distracted by a radio at the time.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to freeze in place if the player backed out of the menu for selecting a mind-broken slave’s target.
- Fixed bug that would cause the nurse’s keys to disappear if the player incinerated the nurse after making the nurse drop her keys.
- Students will now consider it suspicious when the player is carrying a trashcan or a garbage bag outside of “Cleaning Time”.
- Fixed bug that would make “running” footstep sound effects play when the player held down the run button near Senpai.
- The death of a teacher now has a more significant effect on school atmosphere than the death of a student.
- Fixed bug that prevented the nurse’s portrait from appearing in the student info list or profile screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause Oka to perform her “shy” animation even when as a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause a faculty member’s “Missing Person” poster to float in the air.
- The Headmaster will now react when Yandere-chan approaches him holding a severed limb.
- Students and teachers will now ignore radios and giggles when classtime is active.