None of the bugs that have been reported lately were super-critical game-breaking bugs, but I still wanted to upload a new build with all the latest fixes just so that nobody spends their time reporting bugs that have already been fixed!
This is the part of the blog post where I show off some really cool fan art – but today I’d like to do something different and show you a funny fan comic by MissElixir!
I hope you liked it as much as I did! Now click “Continue Reading” to view a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build:
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Removed debug functionality for spawning a student using the spacebar. (It was added for one purpose and was meant to be deleted after fulfilling that purpose.)
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to pickpocket the nurse while the nurse was moving, if the nurse was distracted by a radio at the time.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to freeze in place if the player backed out of the menu for selecting a mind-broken slave’s target.
- Fixed bug that would cause the nurse’s keys to disappear if the player incinerated the nurse after making the nurse drop her keys.
- Students will now consider it suspicious when the player is carrying a trashcan or a garbage bag outside of “Cleaning Time”.
- Fixed bug that would make “running” footstep sound effects play when the player held down the run button near Senpai.
- The death of a teacher now has a more significant effect on school atmosphere than the death of a student.
- Fixed bug that prevented the nurse’s portrait from appearing in the student info list or profile screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause Oka to perform her “shy” animation even when as a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that would cause a faculty member’s “Missing Person” poster to float in the air.
- The Headmaster will now react when Yandere-chan approaches him holding a severed limb.
- Students and teachers will now ignore radios and giggles when classtime is active.
118 thoughts on “October 18th Bug-Fixing Build”
Sam Adams Ok. Give the Evidence. Why, you ask? Because this is internet and everybody can write everything here. I can write “I’m PewDiePie” or “I heard in the final version of Yandere Simulator will be lasers!” or even “SFKOSDFO_345+2=YSD”, but you must prove something for other to belive.At This Point I Don’t Have A Single Drop Of Faith In You. What are you saying might be not true. That Person maybe write hate instead of constructive critism. This Person might not be even knowing YandereDev, That Person might not even exist. So, please, Evidence.
And I am JackSepticEye.
PS. [Just Kiddin’ I’m not.]
Honestly, I feel like there’s too many updates. xD
I’m rather looking forward to seeing Osana’s confession cutscene, despite not being able to play the game yet, as it is always corrupted while downloading it. I’m looking forward to see what will happen after Osana has been completed!
Or maybe you didn’t click “Post comment”… a bug or maybe you are just triggered?
This is the internet.
yanderedev I have a question for u well not a stupid question but a question you mite want to put on the game
Libre de virus. http://www.avg.com
2017-10-18 3:56 GMT-07:00 Yandere Simulator Development Blog :
> YandereDev posted: “None of the bugs that have been reported lately were > super-critical game-breaking bugs, but I still wanted to upload a new build > with all the latest fixes just so that nobody spends their time reporting > bugs that have already been fixed! This is the part” >
Oh wow these were only supposed to be links. My bad, whoops.
I want to make it clear that I am not doing this out of malicious intent as I think many will believe. This is a very critical situation and the Dev is refusing to make this public. A group of anonymous tumblr users are harassing and suicide-baiting these two people, and it’s only getting worse. You deserve to know.
A walkabout of this build has been published: https://goo.gl/s9k3k1
So what if his fanbase harrased that kid? Its not his problem, hes not that kids bf or knight in shiny armor. If you came out of closed and expect people to say ‘we accept you, we love you’ then you are freakin wrong. Its not yanderedev fault. And come on, killing yourself because someone said something to you in internet? I mean honestly? How stupid people like that can be? Its so hard to dunno… stop visiting some websites or even turn off pc? Why kids nowdays are so glued to pc and offended by everything they read?
Btw if you demand help from bullied person first clear his problem 😉
Why are you posting it in here? GTFO with this, it’s not related to yanderesim (it’s not even in english)
Um… Why are you posting this video here? It’s not even Yandere Sim related.
Do not advertise here.
fuck off you black nigger
Woah! No need to be edgy!
Is something the matter here
– Moderator Mary
Cant await the confession-scene-update…
Soooo excited about it!
Someone help me please I want to download yanderesim but the download for half way help me
I just updated the game and there’s a problem. When I go to do a task, the game gets stuck and I have to start the day over. I just now updated it and now it’s getting stuck on tasks. Just thought you ought to know.
I’m experiencing the same issue, but only with the bandana guy mission.
Yes I had the problem with only the bandana guy so I’m not going to do that until it’s fixed.
Try restarting the game just to refresh it!
– Moderator Mary
I can’t for this years spooktacular!
I cant wait for this years spooktacular!
Headcanon: Ayano is a schizophrenic.
My launcher cannot connect to update server. 😦
its been atleast 12 days since an update and tomorrow is Halloween. For how fast yanderedev as been working lately I’m kinda gonna be sad if we don’t get a new update for tomorrow because its Halloween
Pingback: Yandere Simulator – Site Title
Pingback: Yandere Simulator – Site Title
info-chan is almost exposed of controlling rival-chan
and yandere dev are you going to make rival-chan the original osana a student? or remove her from the game?