Whoops! The last build had a few embarrassing bugs in it. I guess when you make 42 changes between builds, it’s bound to happen!
I’ve uploaded a new build with most of the issues resolved. To read a lot of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this absolutely gorgeous illustration of Kokona by sasucchi95!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- When using the JSON file or Pose Mode to make Yandere-chan’s ponytail appear on a character’s head, the ponytail will now have physics.
- Fixed bug that would cause a kidnapped girl’s head to rotate in a bizarre way once her sanity reached a certain level.
- Fixed bug that would cause a radio’s button prompts to appear while the radio was being carried by Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that was causing a bucket of liquid to not become emptied when the bucket was spilled.
- Replaced one of Yandere-chan’s “downloaded from the Internet” models with an original model.
- Fixed bug that was causing the woodchipper to not fill a bucket up with blood.
- Fixed bug that was causing the woodchipper to not play its new sound effect.
- It is now possible to send a mind-broken slave to kill a male student.
- Killing the nurse will now cause the nurse to drop her keys.
- Added some more club posters to the school.