I’ve finished implementing Osana’s Wednesday event! I’m so happy about this! Along the way, I fixed a lot of bugs, so I’ve prepared a new build that should have many less issues than the previous build.
To view a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, please scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by Neronda!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Time will now pass at 50% normal speed during Lunchtime. This is because a lot of story events will occur at Lunchtime, and the game’s clock was ticking by way too fast for all of those events to occur within that phase of the day.
- Attempted to reduce (or, hopefully, eliminate) the possibility of students becoming stuck on walls when trying to get into position to perform a group takedown on Yandere-chan.
- Improved the animations that Yandere-chan and students use when students are gathering around Yandere-chan and preparing to perform a group takedown on her.
- Fixed bug that could cause Kokona to stop what she was doing and walk to the girls’ restroom while she was supposed to be bathing in the locker room.
- Added new debug command; the player can now stop the flow of time by pressing the “Pause” key (located above the “Page Up” key on your keyboard).
- Fixed bug that would cause hearts to continue emitting out of an infatuated character’s head even after liquid had been dumped on them.
- Adjusted the appearance of the Pass Time menu to make it more like the rest of the game (still probably not final, though.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a button prompt to appear on the Task List menu that wouldn’t actually do anything.
- Fixed bug that was preventing male students from wearing the proper school uniform during Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to freeze in place after bathing in the girls’ locker room.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to put weights into a bucket that contained liquid.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to put liquid into a bucket that contained weights.
- Fixed bug that would allow a student frozen by Pose Mode to react to a camera.
- Attempted to fix the “Yandere-chan gets stuck on stairs” bug again.