A video! About Osana! Please check it out!
From July 15th to August 1st, a lot of my time was spent fixing bugs. After those bugs were behind me, I finally got back to work on Osana. The process of implementing her Wednesday event was completed much quicker than I expected! It must be the result of the C# and Unity 5 conversion! If I can keep up this pace, then Osana’s Thursday and Friday events should be done in less than a month, and then I can move on to the confession cutscene, and then you’ll see a true progress report about Osana!
There’s also a new build available today! You can read about all the changes below.
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- It is now possible for the player to move back through the accessory list by holding down the “change accessory” key and then pressing the “left” key.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Loading Screen animation to be super fast if the player entered the Loading Screen with time sped-up.
- Updated the names of schemes in the Schemes menu to make it clear that each scheme can only be done on a specific day of the week.
- Fixed bug that was causing the “Set Trap” prompt to appear above single doors (it was only meant to work on double doors).
- Fixed bug that was preventing the kitten from using the same lighting as the rest of the models in the school scene.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from returning the speed of time to normal speed in Yandere-chan’s home.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to emit hearts from her head during her Thursday locker room event.
- The emergency gate outside of school will now swing open when the player approaches it.
- Adjusted crouch-walk and crouch-run movement speed and animation speed.
- Touched up the graphics on the title screen a little bit.
95 thoughts on “Osana & Organic Game Design (and a new build!)”
For us, who have been playing for like since it came out, I believe it has been a year, bc this was 2017, my year is 2019 I want Osana so badly
Be patient, you selfish bitch