As I’ve been working on Osana, I’ve been fixing a few bugs here and there. Now, there have been enough bug fixes to justify a new build, so here it is!
To read a list of everything that is new in the latest build of the game, scroll down past this pretty artwork by Jinko!
Fixes and Changes
- Replaced the animation that the students perform when they are waiting to perform a group takedown (or waiting to attack Yandere-chan for any other reason).
- Fixed bug that could cause a student to prioritize a giggle or a loud radio over instructions from Yandere-chan (following, distracting, or going away).
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere-chan from asking a student to follow her anywhere, if a student was splashed with water while following her.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to continue performing a “carrying” animation if she got a game over while carrying something.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to continue holding weapons in her hands even when pick-pocketing someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to continue holding a corpse even when she was about to be apprehended.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s “censor steam clouds” to disappear after she had witnessed murder.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to send a student to distract another student who was dead.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to pickpocket someone while being chased.
- Fixed bug with the shower particle effects in the girls’ locker room.
- Updated Yandere-chan’s “about to be apprehended” animation.