I’ve been working on Osana! I’ve also been fixing every bug that I come across as I work on her. I’ve fixed enough bugs to justify a new “Bug-Fixing Build”, so here it is!
There is actually one new feature in this build; the player can now put a bucket of liquid above a doorway (swinging double doors only; it won’t work for sliding doors) and the bucket will drop and spill water over the NPC who walked through it. This currently only works for one NPC (Kokona) but it will eventually be able to affect other NPCs, too. You can watch a short video preview of the feature here. (Don’t worry, the voiced line will be changed in the future.)
To read a list of everything that is fixed in the latest update, please scroll down beneath this gorgeous illustration of Kizana by Azurra Mysteria! Wow, it’s really beautiful!!
It’s so beautiful! I love it!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- It is no longer possible for the player to run from a group of 4 students who are about to perform a group takedown. A game over is guaranteed, so letting the player run around is pointless.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to heat up the Ritual Knife in the Science Club even if there were no blowtorches in the club.
- Fixed bug that would cause some of Senpai’s eyewear to be pitch black in the photograph inside of the Senpai Shrine.
- “Restore Sanity” now appears in the checklist describing the actions the player must take to avoid being arrested.
- Fixed bug that with the “Dancing Delinquetns” easter egg that could cause the Delinquents to stop dancing.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to sit down on the school benches while being chased by pursuers.
- Fixed bug that would cause Gardening Club members to get stuck on the entrance of the gardening club.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s textures to be messed up if the player chose Uniform 2 for him.
- Fixed bug that would allow double doors to clip into walls when they swung open.
- Fixed bug that would cause characters to scream when apprehending Yandere-chan.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan to get stuck on stairs.
- Replaced the font that is used throughout most of the game.
- Added the ability to put buckets of liquid above doorways.
- Strengthened Anti-Osana countermeasures.