Wow! It seems like there’s a never-ending stream of bugs to fix…but, I gotta fix ’em! I don’t want the build of the game that contains Osana to be super buggy. I want it to be nice and polished! So, gotta fix those bugs!
Ah, it looks so cool! If I had more spare time, I’d love to implement an easter egg inspired by this artwork…
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to perform the “carrying object” animation during the Heartbroken screen if she was caught laughing by a teacher or Senpai while she was carrying an object.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Pickpocket” button prompt to remain stuck onscreen (like a sticker on your computer monitor) when it wasn’t supposed to be active.
- Fixed bug that made teachers perform their normal idle animation instead of a “combat stance” when waiting for the right moment to apprehend Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that made students keep holding objects in their hands even after being distracted by Yandere-chan giggling or pointing a phone at their face.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera outside of Info-chan’s room to be lit differently than the rest of the school.
- Fixed bug that would cause the characters to hold cell phones and pens in their hands simultaneously during class.
- Fixed bug that could cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently if she defeated a teacher in a struggle.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to hold her pen / cell phone in her hands during her lunchtime event.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Simulate High Population” students to have weird lighting / textures.
- Fixed bug that could cause static noises to play after existing a mission in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Yandere-chan from dropping corpses while pick-pocketing.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s photograph to turn pure black at night.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to clip into the safe in Mission Mode.