There are some bugs that don’t cause critical problems, but are reported very, very frequently. Today, I’m fixing some of those bugs, because it’ll reduce the number of bug reports I receive. (And there’s also a couple of critical bug fixes in this new build, too!)
Normally, this is the part of the blog post where I’d take a moment to share some super-awesome fan art…but today, I’m so excited about something that I just have to share it with you!
As of today, the photograph of Senpai that appears in the Senpai Shrine will reflect the custom appearance that you give to your Senpai in the Senpai Creation Screen! He’ll even be wearing the right school uniform! Check it out:
I’m sorry if you don’t care about this, but…man, I’m just so happy that I finally got this feature to work!!
The same technique that was used for this feature might also be used to make sure that the portraits in the Student Info screen are always accurate. However, I’ll have to do some research before this can be determined for certain.
Anyway, click “Continue Reading” to see a list of everything that is new in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the grass in the school scene to be lit different than the rest of the models in that scene (especially around the mythical tree hill).
- The photograph of Senpai in Yandere-chan’s room will now accurately represent the custom Senpai that the player designed.
- Fixed bug that would cause student to keep holding their phones in their hands perpetually after leaving class.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to perform the sit-on-bench animation facing the wrong direction.
- Fixed bug that was causing the accessory number to not update in the Pose Mode menu for male students.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Incinerator to be lit differently than the other objects in the scene.
- Fixed bug that would cause Riku’s pathfinding to break after Yandere-chan tutored him in the Library.
- Fixed bugs that caused some of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles and accessories to not be lit properly.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk on top of the rose bushes outside of the school.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Nemesis’ pathfinding to break at the start of a mission.
- Updated the photograph of the high school that appears on the school’s social media page.
- Fixed clipping problems in the teacher’s standing-at-podium animation.
- Fixed texture bug with the glasses in Galo Mode.