There were some bugs in the previous build, so I made a new one!
To see a list of everything that is new in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by Ralunix!
I really love the concept in this illustration! It’s beautiful, yet morbid at the same time. It’s a very appropriate portrayal of Yandere-chan’s desires!
- During Mission Mode, the player is no longer able to aim a camera at a student’s face to make them stand in one spot forever, because the Awareness meter will now quickly rise for every second that the player spends aiming their camera at a student.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis’ hair to glow in Yandere Vision when she was disguised as a female student, giving away her identity.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Mission Mode timer to count down at a lightning-fast speed when the “Pass Time” command was being used.
- Removed one of Nemesis’ spawn points, since it was too easy to figure out who she was if she was coming from that direction.
- Fixed bug that was preventing stolen documents from disappearing after they had been removed from the safe in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused the mouse scrollwheel “zoom in” functionality to focus on Yandere-chan’s hips instead of her face.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Nemesis: Off” text label to not update after using a Mission ID to load a mission.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Yandere-chan’s feet from creating footstep sound effects while on staircases.
- Changed the color of the caution symbol, subtitle label, and top-of-screen notifications in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused errors if the player attempted to access the Settings menu in Yandere-chan’s home.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to permanently freeze if the player tried to use Pose Mode.
- Added new voiced lines for Info-chan in the Mission Mode menu screen.
- This isn’t actually related to the game, but I also added Nemesis to the Characters page on the official website!
The plan hasn’t changed; full-steam ahead on Osana!