The latest build and video are now available! Grab the build here and watch the video here:
Here’s a list of everything that is new in this build:
- If Yandere-chan giggles, and an NPC hears the giggle, but can’t see Yandere-chan, the NPC will become curious and will walk over to investigate the source of the mysterious giggle.
- Fixed bug that would cause students’ bodies to tilt at extreme angles if Yandere-chan spoke to them while standing at a significantly higher or lower elevation.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to peek into Info-chan’s room by pressing their smartphone camera up against the door.
- Fixed animation bug that would occur if a Hero performed a takedown on Yandere-chan while she was near Senpai.
- Fixed bug that would cause the mysterious laptop girl’s text to remain oscreen after the end of her speech.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere-chan from being able to wear gloves with her sixth uniform.
- It is now possible to join the Gaming Club and activate their Club Benefit.
- It is no longer possible to kill Senpai with a Falcon Punch.
- Added a “Stats” screen to Yandere-chan’s phone.
What??? That’s it???
I’m very sorry if you’re disappointed with the small number of additions to the game in this build. As previously mentioned, the two videos that I produced earlier this month ate up a lot of the time that I otherwise would have spent working on the game’s next big feature.
Other than the last two videos I produced, there are a handful of other obstacles that have been preventing me from making significant progress in a timely fashion. Normally, this is the part of the blog post where I’d explain what the problems are…but this time, I’m not going to do that. Every time I talk about my problems / obstacles, I get an avalanche of e-mails from people who are trying to suggest (very poorly thought-out) solutions, which only compounds the problem. In order to avoid subjecting myself to another flood of stupid e-mails, I’m not going to bother explaining all of the reasons why progress has been slow recently. The only thing I’m going to do is ask for your patience.
By the way…
Yandere-chan’s voice actress develops visual novels. You can play the free demo for her latest visual novel here: https://vamichaelalaws.itch.io/apron-academy You might hear a very familiar voice within the first 5 minutes of the game…