I’ve prepared an update that should fix many of the most-commonly-reported bugs. Head to the Downloads page to grab it! If you’d like to read a list of everything that is fixed in this new build, scroll down beneath this incredibly beautiful illustration by the amazingly talented Marfrey!
Now that you’ve had an opportunity to bask in the glory of an art god, it’s time for a list of fixes!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to perform a sitting animation without a chair if she was waiting somewhere during a point in time when her daily schedule would have caused her to be been sitting.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to spawn an infinite number of heads if Yandere-chan attempted to dismember an NPC after killing that NPC using a method that did not spill blood.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently register as “standing next to a corpse” after dismembering a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the police to locate blood-stained gloves even if the player had incinerated the gloves.
- Fixed bug that would allow Kokona to open the storage room door when it was meant to be locked.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Distract” feature from working properly.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to laugh while carrying a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to dismember tranquilized NPCs.
- The character named “Mai Waifu” now has rainbow-colored eyes. In other words, her eyes now gradually change their color, cycling through every color of the rainbow, every moment of the day.
- Students now have a spoken reaction to witnessing Yandere-chan carrying around a circular saw.