The next “big” feature isn’t 100% ready yet, but it’s mostly functional, so I’m going to provide a new build and upload a video showing off the progress that I made over the past 7 days.
As of now, dismemberment is only 50% implemented; it doesn’t work on males, it only works on the default uniform, it doesn’t get reactions from NPCs, it doesn’t provide any type of advantage…so, if you’re looking for interesting new gameplay objectives and challenges, you should probably wait until the next build.
Here’s a list of all of the changes in this build:
- Added a new weapon – the circular saw – to the game.
- It is now possible to dismember a student using a circular saw.
- All body parts (head, torso, arms, legs) can be picked up, carried, dropped, and incinerated.
- NPCs and police do not react to body parts yet.
- As of now, dismemberment only works on females.
- As of now, the body parts that appear after dismembering an NPC will always be clad in the default uniform.
Additions and Changes
- It is now impossible to struggle against an NPC if you’re holding a weapon that is too large to conceal, such as the katana or the circular saw. If a weapon is too large to conceal, then it’s too unwieldy to use in close quarters and would only make Yandere-chan more vulnerable during a struggle.
- At the request of an important person, all Undertale audio assets are now removed from the game, and the appearance of the “Gaster Blasters” has now been altered so that they are completely unique.
- It is now possible to pick up a corpse and carry it while walking or running, if the player has leveled up their Physical Education stat at least one time.
- Implemented a real “dump corpse into incinerator” animation, rather than re-purposing a “throw” animation in order to place a corpse into the incinerator.
- Added “APPREHENDED” text instead of “HEARTBROKEN” text when Yandere-chan is apprehended by a teacher or a Heroic student.
- It is now possible to dump corpses off the rooftop at locations where the railing is low enough.
- Run speed now becomes faster each time the player levels up their Physical Education stat.
- Provided new hairstyles to most members of the Martial Arts Club.
- Added a work-in-progress exterior to the school gymnasium.
- Gave a new name to the student formerly named Shi Ta.
- Added two new hairstyles for Senpai.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause students to become unable to enter their clubrooms, and cause them to access a different clubroom instead.
- Fixed one of Yandere-chan’s hairstyles, which was appearing at her feet instead of at her head.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Yandere-chan’s hair from having color in “Ice Fairy Mode”.
- Fixed a typo when leaving a note in Kokona’s locker.
- Restored Mai Waifu’s long hair and huge breasts.
- Restored Titan Mode functionality.
This message isn’t related to Yandere Simulator, so I’m hiding it behind a cipher:
Ajah druikr dra mycd desa E cdnaysat y vekrdehk kysa fyc y rika aspynnyccehk tecycdan, E’s bnupypmo kuehk du cdnays Cdnaad Vekrdan J yd dfedlr.dj/oyhtanataj frah ed lusac uid uh dra 15dr yd 9 BS BCD.
Just to save you some time, I should mention that there is no way to summon a demon in the Occult Club…yet. But, now that dismemberment has been added to the game, I can finally begin to make some progress in that area…something fun and very very interesting might be added to the next build.
One last note: remember this to keep me sane! Well, actually, I lost my sanity years ago, but I would still strongly advise reading that post anyway.