Updated at 6:45 PM, Feb 21st – New Build Available
I’ve prepared a new build of the game. It’s a totally normal build. There’s nothing weird in this build. It’s just a normal build, like all the others. I didn’t put anything weird into the game. It’s a normal, average, ordinary, everyday, standard update. You shouldn’t expect anything weird in this update. It’s completely, totally, entirely, absolutely, 100% normal. Don’t go hunting for weird new things that might have been added, or anything like that.
Just look at this totally normal illustration that was created by minorpeybee:
Look, I just posted some artwork, like I always do. That’s clearly evidence that this is a normal update, right?
Stop looking at me like that! I didn’t put anything weird into the game! Just look at this totally normal changelog!
Totally Normal Changelog
- Attempted to implement support for all aspect ratios, not just the 16:9 aspect ratio that I’ve been using up until now. Warning: Any aspect ratio other than 16:9 will be buggy during Yandere Vision.
- Pointing your camera at a girl who is wearing pants is no longer considered to be lewd behavior.
- Yandere-chan now wears thigh-high stockings instead of leggings in all of her outfits.
- Fixed bug that would cause some characters to appear bald in the “Witness Camera”.
- Gave the Titans in Titan Mode a new texture, thanks to help from Druelbozo!
- Removed several copyrighted tracks and replaced them with original tracks.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to go bald when decapitated.
- It is now possible to dismember male corpses.
- Restored Senpai’s normal default picture.
- Totally didn’t add anything weird in the Occult room.
Totally Normal Edit
- Fixed bug that would screw up Yandere-chan’s holding/carrying animations after traveling to the…totally normal place.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere-chan from taking out her camera once she had visited the…totally normal place.
- Removed debug command that made it way too easy to summon the…totally normal things.
- Replaced the sound effect that plays when you travel to the…totally normal place.
- Added new voiced lines for one of the…totally normal people.
There! Are you happy?! Now you can see everything that’s different in this build! And it’s all totally normal! All of it! Nothing weird at all!
Currently, only one of them is functional. The other two don’t do anything yet. Once you figure out which one of them is functional, you can stop trying to get the other two to do something.
That was a TOTALLY NORMAL paragraph that I just wrote, and there was nothing weird about it AT ALL, so stop getting weird ideas about this build, okay? TOTALLY NORMAL. Don’t give me that look! Baka!
I’ll try to update the game again on March 1st. I hope there will be enough time to implement a good feature between now and then!
381 thoughts on “February 21st – The Totally Normal Update”
Now are Feb 29th!(My time) now one days later the game will update!So exciting!
It’s the first! Much excited.
There should be a kindergarten mode
Okay.. So if you’re updating the game March 1st (tommorow) why does the “Senpai” demon have a completely different dialogue and a voice?
No one cares
My game keeps crashing whenever I try to summon the demons hands (Both techniques), this is bullshituuu ! ‘v’
Kubz scouts reference?
kubz scouts saying sometimes “bullshittuu” so…
Close the doe, and trank dat hoe!
Damn you leap year!
I know, right?
At least Yandere dev gets some more time to work on the update so we can expect something better ^^
February already is a short month so he needs all the time he can get
how do i get debug hands for demon and also how do i get debug mind slave
Debugging hands was removed. He said it was too easy to summon the deamon that way
Yanderedev where is the new update ?! I’ve been waiting for an entire day !
Yeah I can’t wait anymore I love this game too much,I feel like I’m about to go crazy but yandere dev needs time because February was a short month
You are really turning into Yandere-Chan. Kill Kokona For me will ya?!?
Budo Masuto Shut up karate fuckboi
yandere dev! yandere dev!
how do you summon a demon
You kill every occult club members, make sure they are within the circle, then dismember them, and the hands will appear 😉
7H15 N3W UPD473 15 1N73R3571NG ONC3 YOU B3G1N P14Y1NG 45 F4R 45 1 KNOW.
YandereDev! YandereDev! Where is the new update?
Quiero jugar este juego
I wanna hear that with midori’s sound
Excuse me i did not get the update
New free online games http://www.jocuriarcade.me
YANDERE DEV YANDERE DEV!
NO YOU ARE NOT MIDORI GURINUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Is very very very normal!!!!!!
COMPLETELY NORMAL, EVERYONE. Nothing to see here. Just a TOTALLY NORMAL Yandere Simulator update. Totally normal people, totally normal places, a 100% normal school.