I updated the Characters page of the official website recently. The character artwork for the Student Council girls has been updated. Perceptive visitors will also notice that a new character has been appeared on the page, as well…
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this pretty artwork of Osana by ö! Yes, the artist goes by the name ” ö “, apparently!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Modern-day competition swimsuits are skintight leggings, so the 202X Sports Club boys have been given leggings instead of trunks. (To see all of them in their new swimwear, you’ll have to play Week 2, since two of the boys do not swim on Week 1.)
- Fixed bug that would cause an endless cascade of notifications to appear if the player picked up a weapon, dropped it, picked it up again, inserted it into a bag, then stood in the crop area of the gardening club.
- The player’s Language stat will now increase the effectiveness of the articles they write for the school newspaper. (At maximum level, the Language stat will double the effectiveness of your articles.)
- Fixed bug that caused the clock at the top-right corner of the screen to cover up part of the interface when the player was viewing certain parts of the the pause menu inside of the protagonist’s home.
- When the player saved their game at school, certain objects would not update their positions correctly. Those objects should now be updating their positions properly.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the game from lowering a rival’s reputation after the player wrote a nasty article about her in the school newspaper.
- Fixed bug that made the 1989 school newspaper bulletin board appear in 202X after the player played the Light Music Club minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused female students’ bodies to deform when performing a “combining chemicals” animation in the Science Club.
- Fixed bug that caused the gym teacher to wear a track suit and a teacher’s attire simultaneously.
- When opening up the Stats screen from the Calendar screen, the transition is now 5x as fast.
- Updated the models and textures of the armbands that the club leaders wear.
- Fixed bug that caused Himari’s eyes to be colorless in her student portrait.
- The headmaster’s office is now locked during the 1980s Mode tutorial.
- Updated Shiromi’s hair model.
- Updated Kaga’s hair model.