Hello! I’m sorry that all I have for you today is a bug-fixing build. I’m currently working on my next video, and it’s been taking up a lot more time than I expected. I really hope that I’ll be able to release it soon.
Last year, I felt sad that I released less videos than on previous years, so this year, I was planning to release at least 1 video per month. I wasn’t able to upload a video during April, which I feel really bad about…but I guess I’ll still aim for “12 videos over the course of the year”, even if there will have to be multiple videos in one month.
Anyway, to see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, please scroll past this super-badass illustration of a bloodstained Ayano by kariya!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- The hidden debug functionality to delete all Yandere Simulator data from your computer’s registry wasn’t actually working properly – whoops! It should be working correctly now. If you’ve got a bug like “no students spawn at school” or “Raibaru is permanently dead, even when starting a new save file” then press the “R” key at the Demo Checklist screen.
- Fixed bug that caused the player to get permanently stuck at the photo screen if Horuda asked for a photo of a student talking to a bully, and the player didn’t have such a photo in their photo gallery.
- Fixed but that would prevent the Demo Checklist from acknowledging that Osana was killed by a fan, if the player disposed of Osana’s corpse after she was decapitated by the fan.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from realizing that Yandere-chan was transporting a garbage bag outside of Cleaning Time if she was dragging the bag instead of carrying it.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to poison Raibaru’s bento at lunch if Osana’s first interaction with Raibaru was interrupted by the player’s actions.
- Fixed bug that caused Senpai and Osana to turn invisible during the confession cutscene if the player was playing the game with low graphics settings.
- The act of taking a “Sneak Panty Shot” will now alarm students 2x faster than before, meaning that it’s no longer safe to do in all circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would cause the End of Day sequence to display the wrong text at the wrong time, if the player eliminated Osana by drowning.
- Delinquents now use the correct line of dialogue when dismissively walking away from the player after their patience has run out.
- Delinquents now use the correct line of dialogue when the player is trying to talk with them during classtime.
- Completing one of Info-chan’s bounties is now worth 25 points instead of 50 points.
- Fixed bug that caused Shiromi to turn bald after witnessing murder.
- Gave the stalker’s father a new character model.