Darn! There was one bug in the previous build that was so embarrassing, I felt an urgent need to release a new bug-fixing build immediately. So, here it is!
To read a list of everything that is new in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous and emotional artwork of Osana by Mari Pris!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that caused weird behavior from the weapon bag if the player dropped it in the gardening area and then took a weapon out of the bag.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan to freeze permanently if she alarmed a teacher moments before that teacher was struck with a stink bomb.
- Fixed bug that caused the dead Osana on the title screen to not reflect the way that the player actually eliminated her.
- Updated the hair texture of Shoku, the young man who operates the Cooking Club in Amai’s absence.
- Fixed bug that prevented blood from appearing on Yandere-chan’s hands in the intro cutscene.
- Updated the gym teacher’s portrait, since it didn’t reflect her appearance at school.
- Fixed bug that made Osana appear bald in her student portrait.
- Added two new dolls to the plushie table in the Sewing Room.
- The Stink Bomb box now has an actual texture.
- Adjusted the duration of a stink bomb cloud.
- Added textures to the bullies’ nails.
- Updated Shiromi’s hair model.