Oops! I recently learned that there were a couple of pretty serious bugs in the game, so I decided to release another bug-fixing build ASAP. Here it is!
For a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this super-cute artwork by Seafoam Ace!
Fixes and Changes
- The Science Club’s blood-cleaning robot can now be picked up and carried even after it has been activated, so that you can easily transport it to the location of your next murder instead of just waiting for it to arrive after blood has been spilled.
- Fixed bug that made Osana stand up when she was supposed to be sleeping, if the player spoke to Raibaru while Osana was napping during her Thursday lunchtime event.
- Fixed bug that caused Raibaru to obnoxiously stand next to Osana while Osana was waiting for her suitor to arrive at the matchmaking spot.
- Fixed bug that prevented the fire extinguisher from being rotated correctly when placed in a trash can or a weapon bag.
- Fixed bug that caused the text in Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki to shrink super small on certain window resolutions.
- Fixed bug that caused Osana’s Friday lunchtime rooftop event to end immediately after it started.
- Fixed bug that caused Kuroko to get stuck when attempting to patrol through the Home Ec room.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the acid vat in the Science Club from working properly.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to talk to Amai during the Amai Challenge.
- Fixed bug that prevented Geiju’s beret from spawning on his head.