Whoops! There were some bugs in the previous build that actually prevented some of the elimination methods from working properly. I’m so embarrassed about that! Here’s a new build where those issues should be resolved.
To see a list of everything that was fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork of a sad Osana, drawn by uramui!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that caused the school day to instantly end if Yandere-chan put lethal poison into Osana’s bento and then attempted to attend class.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that Osana had been eliminated, if her corpse was disposed of using the sewer method.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that a bloody weapon had been disposed of, if it was dissolved in a vat of acid.
- Replaced the disgusting vomit voice with new, less disturbing voices. Both males and females now have distinct voices for vomiting.
- Improved the dumpster model and texture (it’s another one of the ancient models from 2015 that hasn’t been updated in 6 years).
- Fixed bug that prevented Senpai from recognizing that Osana was “missing”, not “dead”, if her corpse was thrown down a manhole.
- Fixed bug that caused a soft-lock if the player dragged a corpse into the Occult Club ritual circle.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Occult Club’s candle from setting gasoline-soaked students on fire.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to shoot flames as the Flame Demon.
- Updated the credits to include the names of the Student Council voice actresses.