This build fixes a few bugs, but also adds a little bit of new content!
To learn what’s new in the latest build, scroll down past this pretty illustration by _akiiart_, which is meant to depict what Osana’s portrait might look like if she was a character in a Persona game!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Added a new corpse disposal method to the school! Instead of telling you exactly what it is and where to find it, I’ll let you discover it yourself! I’ll only give you two clues: It’s outside of the school building, and you’ll need a tool to access it.
- Previously, if you poisoned someone’s bento and then immediately went to class before your victim even had a chance to eat the poison, the game would not acknowledge that the student should be dead. This bug has been fixed in the latest build.
- The act of trying to hide a corpse inside of a garbage bag is now considered an obvious sign that you’re the killer and are trying to hide your crime, and will cause nearby characters to react accordingly.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to softlock if the player bumped into a Student Council member 4 times, then that SC member broke up a fight, then the player bumped into the SC member a 5th time.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan’s hair from appearing as the right color when she wore a raincoat, if the player had dyed her hair blonde.
- Adjusted the layout of the nurse’s office so that it’s impossible the nurse to get stuck in a dead end, unable to walk out of the bed area.
- Fixed bug that caused a female character’s accessories to remain visible even after she had been concealed in a garbage bag.
- Added a new weapon to the school. Just like with the new corpse disposal method, I’ll let you discover it yourself!
- Fixed bug that would prevent Osana from realizing that Raibaru was gone.
- A new easter egg has been added to the game – Tall Mode. It’s activated by pressing F12 in the easter egg menu. This mode is a reference to a certain character from the next Resident Evil game who has gained massive popularity recently. A demo is available, but I haven’t even played it; I based the new easter egg entirely off my fan art that I’ve seen of the character, rather than any actual gameplay footage. It’s the first easter egg since March 15th, 2020 to have actual functionality; the Left Ctrl key and the F key to perform some actions. (Or, the RB button and X button if you’re playing the game on controller).