There were still some bugs lingering around in the previous build, so here’s an update with more fixes!
You’ve probably noticed that, in every blog post since Osana was released, I’ve been posting fan art of Osana! There’s a very beautiful illustration by Rabbit2 that I’ve always wanted to share with you, but there was just one issue: it’s very tall and thin, so it takes up a lot of vertical space compared to all the other illustrations I’ve shared on this blog. It would require you scroll down for a looooong time to see anything else on the blog, so I was always hesitant to post it…until now!
I’ve come up with a compromise. I’ll crop the image and show you one part of it…
…and, if you’d like to see the rest of the image, you can click here to see the full illustration in all of its glory! There; problem solved!
Now, with that out of the way, on to business. If you’d like to read a list of everything that was changed or fixed in the latest build, click Continue Reading!
Fixes and Changes
- One of the strategies used by speedrunners is to deliberately get sent to the guidance counselor in order to finish the day and go home as quickly as possible. However, the game was ignoring the outcomes of certain events (such as Senpai reacting negatively to Osana) if the player was sent home via the counselor. This was preventing the counselor strategy from being useful during “Make Senpai Reject Osana” speedruns. So, as of now, the game will now check for sabotaged events when the player is sent home. This way, speedrunners can use the counselor strat to get faster times!
- Fixed bug that would cause the student council to incorrectly use their “Reporting Corpse” voice line when speaking to a teacher, while reporting something other than a corpse.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from removing her raincoat if the player went to the locker room and tried to change clothing while wearing a raincoat.
- Fixed bug that caused corpses concealed inside of garbage bags to begin leaking blood if they were placed into a locker and then removed from the locker.
- If the player uses a mirror to give Yandere-chan a Persona, the game will automatically put Yandere-chan into that Persona on future days.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to send the player directly home after the guidance counselor lectured Osana for something.
- Fixed bug that prevented spider legs from emerging out of Yandere-chan’s back during Empty Demon mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan’s hair from having a texture while she was wearing a raincoat.
- Fixed bug that prevented Senpai’s detection marker from appearing as the right color (red).
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to Sneak Panty Shot or Fake Reaction while crouching.
- Fixed bug that caused the washing machine to transform gloves into school uniforms.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to wear gloves and a raincoat simultaneously.
- Attempted to fix bug that was preventing people from summoning the Arm Demon.