There was a bug in the previous build that prevented one of Osana’s elimination methods from working – yikes! Sorry about that! It’s fixed in this latest build.
Remember when I didn’t upload any builds for a month and a half, as I prepared Osana for release? During that time, a lot of bug reports piled up. I didn’t ignore them; I stored those bug reports to fix them later, once the demo had stabilized. This build is mostly dedicated to fixing most of those bugs; a “tying up loose ends” kinda build.
To see a list of everything that changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this illustration by _akiiart_! Do you recognize the famous film poster that is being parodied here?
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause Cooking Club members’ routine to completely break if they noticed a weapon on the ground before entering their clubroom at the start of the day.
- It’s no longer possible to save the game while a student is investigating a giggle, since the game wouldn’t be able to re-create that scenario upon reloading.
- The interface that allows you to report things to the guidance counselor now specifies that certain things can only be reported on certain days of the week.
- Cooking Club members will no longer drop everything they are doing if they notice a dropped item on the ground while they are delivering food to people.
- Previously, if you placed a note about “suspicious activity” in the locker of a Sleuth, they would ignore it. This was a mistake, and has been fixed.
- When using Pose Mode, it is now possible to “Cancel” when re-positioning a student, in case you entered the re-positioning mode on accident.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player’s graphical settings from affecting the Stalker House stealth mission.
- It is now possible to report Osana to the guidance counselor without purchasing Info-chan’s schemes.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Osana’s Thursday event from working properly. Sorry about that!
- Sleuths will no longer enter the locker rooms to investigate their targets.