There was a bug in the previous build that prevented one of Osana’s elimination methods from working – yikes! Sorry about that! It’s fixed in this latest build.
Remember when I didn’t upload any builds for a month and a half, as I prepared Osana for release? During that time, a lot of bug reports piled up. I didn’t ignore them; I stored those bug reports to fix them later, once the demo had stabilized. This build is mostly dedicated to fixing most of those bugs; a “tying up loose ends” kinda build.
To see a list of everything that changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this illustration by _akiiart_! Do you recognize the famous film poster that is being parodied here?
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause Cooking Club members’ routine to completely break if they noticed a weapon on the ground before entering their clubroom at the start of the day.
- It’s no longer possible to save the game while a student is investigating a giggle, since the game wouldn’t be able to re-create that scenario upon reloading.
- The interface that allows you to report things to the guidance counselor now specifies that certain things can only be reported on certain days of the week.
- Cooking Club members will no longer drop everything they are doing if they notice a dropped item on the ground while they are delivering food to people.
- Previously, if you placed a note about “suspicious activity” in the locker of a Sleuth, they would ignore it. This was a mistake, and has been fixed.
- When using Pose Mode, it is now possible to “Cancel” when re-positioning a student, in case you entered the re-positioning mode on accident.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player’s graphical settings from affecting the Stalker House stealth mission.
- It is now possible to report Osana to the guidance counselor without purchasing Info-chan’s schemes.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Osana’s Thursday event from working properly. Sorry about that!
- Sleuths will no longer enter the locker rooms to investigate their targets.
36 thoughts on “September 18th Bug-Fixing Build”
Thank you soooo much for fixing that Thursday bug yanderedev!
Thank you for fixing the bug for the perfect game!
I love the art. And that BOOTY IS THICC
Keep up the great work yandere dev (\^0^/)
I love the jaws reference
good shit you done there
Haha Jaws! That’s awesome! The best revenge is massive success, Keep doing what you’re doing. Thank you for your dedication.
The teeth on that shark’s JAWS were really sharp and cutting edge
I would like to know what will happen after the bugs are fixed? Continuing the story or adding various functions
I Like your work
Isn’t a reference to that dubbing ad? I LOVE IT! Honestly, it match a lot with Osana’s dubbing. Her voice actress is so good!
it’s just an idea
It would be good since kokona is loved by all that he was an extra rival I mean example when kizana sempai’s week arrives he goes to the art club and kokona approaches him and they talk for a brief moment making her feel something for him ayano You will have to eliminate two rivals, increasing the difficulty because you have to see two rivals at the same time and you could do the same with other rivals that have extra rivals
“I didn’t upload any builds for a month and a half”
It was more than that
Name the exact number of days, please.
lol, no response. well played dev
Omg! I notice that movie poster right away! 😂 it was from jaws the movie! 😂😂 When I saw that I was like: oh, my gosh! I got to find the original movie poster! & I did! 😂 lol! Keep up the great work Yandere dev! & be safe out there with everything that is going on in the world right now.
I can’t find the Ancient Evil. It’s not behind the tree. Also I can’t pick up the keys for the hearthbreaker easter egg.
You would have to enable debug commands first.
Good work yandere dev!^^
Wow, people are so awesome at art!
I just wanted to let you know,
THANK YOU for spending so much time on this fabulous and awesome game!
The story is amazing, and I love everything about it!
I can’t wait to see what the final game will look like.
I can imagine this has put a hard stress on you and your team, but I send lots of encouragement and happiness to you and the crew. You are spending almost all of your time to make this game work, getting the bugs fixed, the script, keeping us fans up to date with the development of the game, and So. Much. More. But you can do this! The game is truly amazing, even in the demo stage. Imagine what the final game will be like! 😀
Anyway, I am a super huge fan, and I send lots of encouragement and light. Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for spending almost 24 hours, day and night, to bring this great game to us.
Have a very good day, and stay safe!
Aw…thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words a lot!
Pls give me free copy
its… already free right now???
i have seen that jaws movie poster but i have never seen the jaws movie because i have a fear of sharks but i love this poster parody .
Budo should be Oka’s suitor. Wait hear me out plz..
Budo and Oka where the first club leader’s to be added to the game. Yandere Dev can create a story around on how Budo helped Oka get the occult club started. During this process Budo started to get to know Oka a lot more and saw a diffrent side of her. At first he never thought of her in a romantic way before up until Oka stoped comming to school for whatever reason. Her not being there is what cause Budo to start realizing that he has feelings for her and when she starts comming back to school, his feelings for her starts rushing out and what’s to try to win her heart.
What do you guys think??
I think it’s a great idea!
XD the last fix got me-
Thanks for fixing that graphical issue! It was the most important for me. 😊😊😊
I..never really noticed this much, but isn’t Miyuji Shan’s Student Profile picture a little buggy? Like, her lips are a little messed up and she has no eyebrows.
Whoops…I’ll fix that in the next build.
Also, you can’t get out of Cinematic Camera mode. And it’s kind of annoying.
Lol you should’ve fixed the last bug when you added the sleuths 🤣
The Jaws. The movie is the Jaws right?