There are a few more bug fixes I want to make before I’m ready to begin working on the new features that will improve the demo experience. So, you can probably expect a few more of these bug-fixing builds before September ends.
To see a list of everything that was changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this chilling artwork by vvvolf!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere from being able to use her phone camera for the rest of the day after Osana had been sent to the guidance counselor’s office.
- There is now a “You can skip through the rest of the week if you want to” message at the Calendar screen after eliminating your rival.
- The “rival is sent to guidance counselor” cutscene will no longer occur if Osana is dead or asleep in the kidnapping box.
- Fixed bug that caused the suitor to hold objects in his hands during the Osana + Suitor love confession cutscene.
- When viewing the map of the school, you will now see labels over most of the school’s most important locations.
- The “How to earn Info Points” button prompt in Info-chan’s Favors menu is now much larger and harder to miss.
- Raibaru will no longer agree to take a box cutter out of a box while she is hanging out with Osana.
- Fixed the bug that made the images at the end of the Intro sequence appear dim and skewed.
- Slightly adjusted the short “cutscene” where Yandere-chan summons the Pain Demon.
- The camera is now a bit more zoomed-out when using the Pain Demon easter egg.
- All stores in the street (except the hair salon) now have background tracks.
- Fixed bug that prevented demonic arms from performing their idle animation.
- Replaced Saki’s hair model. (Yes, again.)