Fixed a bunch of bugs – might as well upload a new build!
To see a list of everything that was changed or fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork of Delinquent Ayano by Iverson Graterol!
- It is no longer possible to be shoved by a delinquent who is currently reacting to being poisoned with any type of poison (Emetic, Lethal, Headache, Sedative). (This could result in a bug that would cause a delinquent to vomit where he was eating his lunch.)
- Fixed bug that would cause female students to become unable to pathfind into the girls’ shower room if there was a trash can blocking their path. (This would cause them to walk in circles outside the shower building while wearing only a towel.)
- Cans of gasoline now contain infinite gasoline, instead of running out of gas after one pour. (This is necessary in order to permit the player to complete a Multi Mission that requires them to kill multiple people with fire.)
- It is no longer possible to send a sunbathing student to distract someone, or to send someone to distract a sunbathing student. (This would cause the sunbathing student to go sunbathe inside of a locker.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become stuck in place permanently if a student with the Hero Persona witnessed her stabbing someone with a flaming knife.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to get stuck in the wrong animation if they were distracted by loud laughter while eating lethally poisoned food.
- Fixed bug that would cause Pippi to get stuck and spin and circles when trying to reach the first monster in the Miyuki AR game that she plays.
- Fixed bug that would cause a “Someone can see you!” graphic to appear onscreen if Yandere-chan laughed next to a sleeping student.
- From now on, Kokona will no longer be seen doing enjo kosai if she is dead or if her father has been freed from debt.
- It is no longer possible to activate the Flame Demon easter egg during Mission Mode.