Oops! The build I uploaded yesterday was actually an old build. How embarrassing! Here’s a new build containing all of the fixes that were listed in yesterday’s blog post, along with some additional fixes.
To read a list of everything that was changed in the latest build, scroll down past this amazing Megami cosplay by maree.beam!
One more photo!
Changes, Fixes, Additions
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause a student to enter a mind-broken state on Monday morning, if that student had been mind-broken during the player’s previous playthrough.
- Fixed bug that caused Otohiko to arrive at school much earlier than expected if the player practiced with the music club or was sent to the counselor early in the morning.
- Fixed issue with Yui and Mei’s clothing that would cause the collars of their shirts to stretch out in a strange way when they turned their heads.
- Increased the quality of the bookshelves in the Cooking Club (they were still using ancient textures from early in Yandere Sim’s history).
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis to lose track of Yandere-chan even though she was in plain sight.
- Mei, Yuna, and Koharu now have smiles on their faces. (Yui’s not smiling because she’s a grump!)
- Manga books have been removed from the school grounds (except the Life Note books in the Photography club).
- One store in the street now has functionality – the manga store. It is now possible to purchase manga from this store.
- Five of the manga books available in the store are 18+. To purchase them, you will need to purchase a Fake ID from Info-chan.
- The shopkeeper’s speech bubble has dialogue for various circumstances (such as when Yandere-chan attempts to purchase adults-only manga without valid ID, or attempts to purchase an item without enough money to afford it).
Now that I’ve given one of the stores functionality, it would be trivially easy for me to make the rest of the stores become functional, as well! Very promising!
However, I feel dirty when I’m not working on Osana/Raibaru. I have a very strong urge to return to prioritizing Osana/Raibaru progress, so that’s what I intend to do next.