As part of the process of rolling out the red carpet for Osana, I’m sweeping through the game and improving everything that looks janky / fixing every bug I can find. The latest version of the game is already an improvement over yesterday’s build, so I’ve prepared an update!
But first, I’d like to share some artwork from Kodoku-Hana, who has treated us with three illustrations of Ayano: sweet, bloody, and “beach”!
To see a few other images that I’d like to share, along with a list of everything that was added/changed/fixed in the latest version, click Continue Reading!
Recently, a fan of Yandere Simulator celebrated a birthday – and their birthday party involved a pinata shaped like Osana!
It makes me incredibly happy to know that somewhere in the world, somebody was having a great time whacking Osana in the head to celebrate their birthday!
The next thing I’d like to share is an illustration by MaxusFox23; we’re at the tail-end of summer, so it’s the last opportunity for this beach-themed artwork to be posted while it’s relevant. Enjoy it!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that caused students with unique faces (such as the Student Council) to lose their unique expressions after the player was sent to the Guidance Counselor.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a security camera from noticing a murder if the murder animation started outside of the camera’s cone of vision.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to stop storing information properly after the player chose “Reset Week” at the game over screen.
- The game will now remember your preferences (such as having Tutorials disabled) when resetting the day / resetting the week.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to get stuck when attempting to pathfind to a weapon that was placed on a stairway.
- It’s no longer possible to speak to a student who is investigating a weapon/blood pool/limb on the ground.
- Cooking Club students should no longer an attempt to give food to a student who has walked out of school.
- The “Invert Y Axis” setting will now also invert the Y axis when aiming the camera in first-person mode.
- Updated teachers’ clothing textures and adjusted their models slightly.
- For gameplay reasons, expanded the size of students’ vision cones.
- Updated the text in Horuda Puresu’s profile.