Whoops! The previous build had a couple of annoying bugs, so I’ve prepared a new build where those issues (and several more) are fixed.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to see the “Offer Help” prompt and offer help to a student when meeting them at the fountain/rooftop/cafeteria/behind the school.
- Fixed bug that prevented the photograph of Senpai in Yandere-chan’s room from having the same glasses that the player gave him in the Senpai Creation Screen.
- Fixed bug that caused the wrong textures to appear during Berserk Mode if the easter egg was activated with the anti-panty censor shadow active.
- Fixed bug that caused students to perform the wrong animation during the “eyewitnesses speak to police” scene in the End of Day sequence.
- Fixed bug that caused a student with a headache to freeze in place if they heard a giggle while on their way to the school nurse.
- Fixed bug that caused green stockings to appear on Yandere-chan when the anti-panty censor shadow was activated.
- Fixed bug that caused a student to walk with a headache animation even if their headache had been cured.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to attack characters through walls when at lowest sanity.
- Delinquents and Spiteful students will no longer offer eyewitness reports to the police.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s clothing to be invisible during Punished Mode.