Minor build; just wanted to fix some embarrassing bugs. The next feature I’m going to work on could take me at least a week to implement, and I don’t want you to be stuck with a buggy build during that time.
To see a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by Yulia Iyunia!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- I think I have finally, FINALLY fixed that super-annoying bug where you’d get stuck on an invisible wall while running up stairs. (This is, like, the 10th time I’ve claimed to have fixed the bug.) I really, really hope it’s actually fixed for real this time.
- Fixed bug with the panty-censor shadow that would make a shadow appear over Yandere-chan’s face, rather than her panties, when the Flame Demon or Tornado easter egg was active.
- Fixed bug that caused the bullies to walk to the girls’ locker room and spin in circles instead of actually entering the locker room to change their clothing.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to perform the “taking out weapon” animation even if she had been apprehended and was at the Game Over screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to be holding a smartphone in their hands while they were being arrested during the End-of-Day sequence.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to become locked in place if the player closed the map using the “B” button on Xbox controller.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to sometimes get stuck when trying to walk through a door that had a bucket over it.
- Made very minor aesthetic changes to some characters; for example, teaches no longer have blue eyelashes.
- Bullies will no longer have the incorrect skin color when they are wearing a towel or a gym uniform.
- Bullies will no longer wear their accessories when wearing a towel inside the locker room.