You know the drill by now, right?
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by Likesac!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- When Yandere-chan dumps liquid or weights off the roof and presses the “Q” key (or the “B” button on Xbox controller), the player will see a little picture-in-picture camera view of the liquid/weights falling and hitting the ground (or its target).
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to dump something off of the school roof even if a fence was around the school rooftop.
- Fixed bug that caused the Occult Club to spend eternity walking into their locked clubroom door if their closed down.
- Fixed bug that would prevent liquid from being able to collide with a character standing in the outdoor cafeteria.
- Updated the Martial Arts Club’s hair colors and eye colors, since their old colors always bothered me a little.
- Fixed bug that would prevent liquid from being able to collide with a character standing behind the school.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from being able to wear a lab coat after joining the Science Club.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to perform unsupported interactions with the Student Council.
- Updated the texture for the painting in the Art Room (separate from the Art Club).
- Fixed typo that caused headache poison to be labeled as “Emetic Poison”.
- Fixed bug that broke the Martial Arts Cub’s sparring minigame.
- Lowered the file size of some textures that were too big.