The next feature I’m going to work on will probably take about a week to implement. Because you’ll have to wait more than a week for the next build, I wanted to release one last bug-fixing update just so that the most recent build of the game is as smooth and stable as possible.
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork of Nemesis, illustrated by Aramss!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- When using a candle to kill a student, witnesses will now acknowledge *which* student you were killing; this means that a student’s loved one will react to the murder by attempting to apprehend you.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to become locked in place if Yandere-chan too stood close to them for a long time during Low School Atmosphere.
- From now on, students will refuse to help you take a box cutter out of a box if you’re splattered with blood while making the request.
- Fixed bug that made Phone Addicts hold their smartphones in their hands while pulling a box cutter out of a box for Yandere-chan.
- From now on, the Student Council will evade bucket traps, since they are too perceptive to fall for such tricks.
- From now on, when you destroy a weapon using the incinerator, it won’t re-appear at school on subsequent days.
- Fixed bug that caused the sun to appear through the roof of the tea house in the east Japanese garden.
- Fixed bug that made certain 3D models disappear or flicker at specific camera angles.
- It is now possible to drown a student who is cleaning a toilet bowl.
- Fixed typos in student profiles.