Oops!! That previous build had an outright embarrassing number of bugs. Here’s a new build, containing twice the number of bug fixes that a normal build contains.
To read a list of everything that was fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this awesome fan art by crazyanime3!
Fixes and Changes
- It is now possible to dump a bucket of liquid or weights off the school roof onto a student who is standing directly behind the school. (However, remember that a bucket is only fatal if there are 5 weights in the bucket!)
- Fixed bug that would prevent a bucket-over-door trap from working effectively if Yandere-chan was holding an object in her hands at the moment that the trap was activated.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to register as “doused in gasoline” even if that student had been to the locker room and cleaned gasoline off of their body.
- If anyone witnesses you touch a gasoline-doused student with a candle, they will recognize that you are committing murder and react according to their Persona.
- Expanded the size of the candle flame’s collider so that it’s less likely for a gasoline-doused student to slip right past it without catching on fire.
- Made adjustments to Yandere-chan’s character collider in an attempt to reduce chances of Yandere-chan getting stuck while walking up stairs.
- Fixed bug that caused the Occult Club and Basu Sisters to not respond correctly to a note left in their lockers.
- Fixed bug that caused female students to become frozen in place if they activated a water trap twice in one day.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s feet to sink into the ground if she crouched and then stood up again.
- From now on, if Yandere-chan gets too close to a student who is on fire, she will back away in pain.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from being able to change her shoes at her own shoe locker.
- Fixed bug that caused male students to spawn with “soaked by bucket of liquid” effects enabled.
- Fixed bug that caused the nurse to get stuck when following her daily routine in the infirmary.
- Fixed bug that would cause button prompts to be invisible for 1 second before displaying.
- Fixed bug that caused Otohiko’s clothing to turn pure white after he put his shoes on.
- Bullies will now react positively to a note in their locker mentioning “juicy gossip”.
- Fixed bug that caused a student to throw a rejected note in the wrong direction.
- Fixed bug that caused male students to spawn at the wrong scale.
- A student who is soaking wet will no longer shove Yandere-chan.
- Fixed typos in the End-of-Day Results sequence.