Hi! The previous build didn’t have any super-critical bugs in it, but I’ve made some improvements and fixes, so I figure I might as well upload a new build.
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this charming pixel art by Blooky Naps-kun!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- The “chase camera” that appears when a student is running away after taking a photograph will now have appropriate desaturization, depending on current School Atmosphere.
- Fixed bug that prevented “Speech Lines” from ceasing to emit from a student’s head when they were handed food by a member of the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that prevented students from using cleaning equipment if Yandere-chan spoke to them during cleaning time.
- From now on, if more than 10 clubs have been shut down, a Friday club meeting will no longer take place.
- Fixed bug that caused the incinerator countdown timer to display the wrong numbers while counting down.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Kokona from playing the right animation when finding her lost phone.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to talk to Gita about her task even if Miyuji was dead.
- Yandere-chan will now begin Mission Mode with a single stat point in all of her stats.
- Fixed bug that prevented Kokona/Riku from moving if the two of them became a couple.
- Fixed bug that prevented art club students’ hair from darkening in Lovesick Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused the AR Miyukis to disappear if the Gaming Club closed.
- Fixed bug that made Shipgirl Mode possible in Lovesick Mode.