I’ve made a lot of bug fixes and minor improvements over the past few days, so I’ve decided to release a new build!
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down beneath this gorgeous illustration by miss_unicorn606!
Fixes and Changes
- When you pass through a door, a little text box appears at the bottom-right corner of the screen, telling you what room you’re entering. I’ve fixed a bug that caused this text box to display the wrong information when passing through a door at the gym.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to twitch violently or slide across the ground if they were investigating the sound of a giggle from Yandere-chan at the same time as they were being handed food by a member of the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that would cause Sports Club members to perform a running animation while moving at walking speed if the player asked the student to follower her while they were jogging on the track.
- Fixed bug that would cause the police to instantly arrive at school if the player was sent to the guidance counselor while a mind-broken slave was present (but inactive) at school.
- From now on, when buying a student’s information through Info-chan’s Services menu, the name of a student will be displayed even if you haven’t bought that student’s info yet.
- Changed the button that activates the pickpocketing minigame to reduce occurrences of accidentally talking to the character that you’re trying to pickpocket.
- Fixed bug that caused delinquents to say generic “tough guy” lines towards Yandere-chan at the Game Over screen after performing a group takedown on her.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Low School Atmosphere desaturization effect from appearing in first-person view (when aiming Yandere-chan’s smartphone).
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to lockpick the infirmary cabinet with the new lockpick item from Info-chan.
- Fixed bug that caused the bullies’ fingernails to turn black when they were kidnapped and inside of Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Adjusted pathfinding grid so that characters should no longer be able to get stuck on the doors leading to the school plaza.
- Fixed bug that caused blood to become invisible on top of the dirt in the Gardening Club when viewed from certain angles.
- Fixed bug that would cause female characters’ faces to change shape when the player changed their hair in Pose Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused Uekiya to slide across the ground at fast speeds when told to Distract another student.
- Fixed bug that caused female students to disappear at the beginning of Mission Mode if Nemesis was active.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze if the player took a photograph of Nemesis-chan’s face.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to clip into some of the lockers in the girls’ locker room.
- Updated character portraits (the ones in the previous build were using the wrong uniform).
- Yandere-chan will now receive a reputation penalty when being suspended from school.
- Added an “Edit Face” option to Pose Mode so that you can tweak characters’ faces.
- Re-positioned some of Info-chan’s covert listening devices. Can you find all 10?
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to clip into the awnings at the pool.
- Fixed bug that prevented Nemesis from being able to attack Yandere-chan.
- Added a sun to the sky.