It’s the same story as before; bug fixes and improvements have been piling up, so here’s a new build.
Before I show you a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, I’d like to share something with you. A Japanese fan of the game created artwork on the corkboard in Yandere-chan’s room! He made a portrait of Yandere-chan using the pins and red strings:
This is exactly what I was hoping people would do when I added the pins-and-strings feature to the game, so it makes me so happy to see this! I just had to share it!
Fixes and Changes
- Added more cardboard boxes near the incinerator area so that the player is no longer able to sneak a corpse past the delinquents by simply hugging the wall as they turn the corner.
- Fixed bug that made it difficult and inconvenient to take the Ritual Knife out of the skull unless the camera was pointing in a very specific direction.
- Fixed bug that made the wrong shoes appear in Yandere-chan’s hands when she ripped off a student’s shoes while pushing them off the school rooftop.
- Made further adjustments to the pathfinding grid to make it even less likely for students to get stuck on doors when passing through doorways.
- The Matchmaking minigame involved a reference to Kokona’s stockings, but she’s no longer wearing stockings, so I’ve removed that reference.
- Improved the “lifting heavy weight” animation so that the heavy weight doesn’t clip into the ground as it’s being lifted.
- Occult Club members now have a different line of dialogue when they see you walking around with the Ritual Knife.
- The “Edit Face” option in the Pose Mode menu is no longer available if you’re attempting to pose a male student.
- (Hopefully) Fixed bug that would allow characters to get stuck on the doors at the entrance to the school.
- Fixed bug that prevented the sun from being visible if viewed with a smartphone camera.
- Updated the lockpick model.