Oops! Yesterday’s build had a bug that prevented the game from spawning characters with the correct appearances. I wanted to upload a new build without that issue, but it would be weird to upload a build that only contains one fix, so I fixed a bunch of other bugs too.
To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration by Paskiz!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause Cooking Club members to exhibit strange behavior (running in place, talking to thin air) if they were distracted with laughter immediately before/after putting down a plate of food.
- Fixed bug that caused a bunch of “You’ve been spotted! You’ve alarmed the people around you!” visual effects to flash onscreen when the player exited the guidance counselor’s office.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to talk to the Drama Club leader about the Drama Club if he was in the backstage area of the gym.
- Fixed bug that allowed a randomly-generated Mission Mode mission to involve one of the student IDs that has not yet been implemented in the game.
- Fixed bug that would cause some students to spawn with the appearance of Saki Miyu or spawn as though the Empty Demon easter egg was active.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to permanently lose the scrubber / erasers in their hands if they were distracted during cleaning time.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to get a low-reputation game over if they were sent home by the guidance counselor.
- Fixed bug that would cause members of the Cooking Club to interrupt students were was reacting to murder / fleeing from crime scenes.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from being able to identify whether or not the player was taking a photo of a corpse or blood.
- Fixed bug that would cause members of the Cooking Club to attempt to give food to students who were bathing or in the bathroom.
- Fixed bug that caused the bullies’ phones to appear in their hands if the player spoke to them while they were sunbathing.
- Fixed bug that could allow the player to be sent to the guidance counselor in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused Megami to T-pose when she appeared in the End-of-Day sequence.
- Changed Ajia Ashitomi’s apron texture.